Leaning on Death's Door

If you, like i do, believe that since GOD cares even for the lowest of all creation, there is nothing to fear of death. Everything has been taken care of. No need to leave any instructions. Everything will be ultra-fine. Can your puny mind be a better minder of your loved ones than GOD?

Non-belief in the foregoing is the primary cause of sufferings in deathbeds. The finite brain is trying to stay alive thinking it is the master of its domain when in fact the soul is. The brain tries to activate the failing organs and leave endless instructions to the relatives all at the same time. When the supply of oxygen to the dwindles, the brain slowly extinguishes its functions, the suffering is at its zenith.

FRIENDS, ALWAYS bear in mind that your spirit has got your body and not the other way around. The body is just one medium the spirit has occupied in this wonderful journey called earth life experience. wink.gif

Eto kwento ng near death experience

There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Life fast forwards before him.

A regular voice talks to him.

The voice asked, what does he want to do, live or die.

He asked, if he lives, will he be a vegetable and be a burden to anyone?

You will manage, the voice said.

If I die, what will happen to me? He asked

Then it will be your end. You will be peaceful and all your problems will not be yours anymore, the voice said

If I die, what will happen to my family? He asked

They will manage, life goes on, the voice said.

Obviously, he chose to live.

death in nature hindi ako takot, it's how I'll reach death is scary. I think everyone wants' to have a sudden death. Mahirap yung dahan dahan.

ay totoo un sister... ok lang ung magkasakit ka ng nsa kama ka ng dmo alam

kesa dun sa dilat ka nga dmo naman magalaw ang lahat ng parte ng katawan

mo....

• 4 weeks later...

everyone was born alone.....everyone will die alone.... it will be hard to accept but thats reality.

sometimes you have to experience it just to get a glimpse of it......

they always say...."NO MAN is BORN an ISLAND"

were in fact all men was born an ISLAND, thats why NO MAN wants to be an ISLAND he was born to be..... :(

it should be "NO MAN should ever lived like an ISLAND." --- for it is a choice... :cry:

Edited by Niru
  • 1 month later...

I guess one of the big reasons people are afraid of death is due to the uncertainty surrounding it. I don't fear death anymore since I believe that life is eternal and death does not exist. We are just transformed, to borrow a popular phrase :) So everything is energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed but is only transformed from one form to another. Same goes for us :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...