Leaning on Death's Door

i'm not afraid to die, all of us will face it when its time

i'm just not ready yet, so many things to be accomplished

i need to settle my kids first, see them grow and have thier own family

give my parents all the blessings that i receive as a thank you for their love

i need to fulfill them all first...

• 2 months later...

I believe it is not a matter if anyone is afraid of death or not because whether one is ready or not anyone can die anytime.

The real question would be: Are you ready to face what is beyond death? Do you even believe there is something waiting for you after you die or are you scared of what you think you'd face after this life? What if there was no time to fulfill your bucket list?

No one wants to die, even people who want to go to Heaven don't want to die to get there, and yet, death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It's life's change agent; it clears out the old to make way for the new. - Steve Jobs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i just read stephen king's desparation. the lines god is cruel because he chooses us to be alive soehow strucked me. should we thank him if we die becaue we can no nger feel the pain and anguish; the rot and hatred; and all the bad things that haunts and surrounds us.. pero the merethought of dying parang mahirap isipin at tanggapin..

No I'm not (but I fear dying on a painful way)

Death anyway will definitely come to us, we can't run away from it. I just enjoy my life and trying to be a blessing to people around me. I always remember this quote from a former U.S. first lady:

At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone will go to this state, and no one consider immortal on earth.

Sa akin lang kung mamatay ako gusto ko instant for example kapag natulog hindi na nagising.

In my dreams madalas akong parang namamatay but eventually nagigising ako at nasasabi ko na lang panaginip lang pala.

I know my guardian always protect and save me from death.