Happiest Events Of Your School Days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Valentines day on my last year in high school. We were all lined up for the flag ceremony. I walked up to my crush (she was standing on the opposite side from were my classmates and I were lined up) and handed to her three red roses. Nag hiyawan ang lahat ng nakakita! She was blushing all over and I walked away from her grinning from ear to ear. Somebody shouted "hanep pre ang tindi mo", some people even clapped their hands. Ang babao? Yes, but I felt super great at that time....... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by dakota

favorite academic moment.. after solving a problem on the board that no one else seem to have solved, tinanong ako ng prof kung ano gusto kong reward. inamin ko na di ako naka-submit ng take-home na problem set (makakalimutin kasi ako e). sabi ng teacher na exempted daw ako!

hehehe, story of my life i think. moments of brilliance offsetting my other shortcomings (tardiness, forgetfulness, etc).

Uhmmm... :goatee: Mine to share is a bit long and is considered an FR already... :rolleyes:

So here it goes... Hope you take time to read it.

During hi-school, me and my school buddy drank at their house before the eve of prom night... we drank a lot that we've forgotten its already midnight... di nko umattend but my buddy went on and proceeded for our JS prom, kasama kasi siya sa cotillion (tama ba spell ?!?)... so I stayed at my buddy's house... fallen asleep for about an hour already after my buddy left, I heard someone knocking at the door... so I stood up and reach out to check it, to my surprise, it was my buddy's GF.. she was looking for my buddy in a confused face while staring at me... I was really tipsy that time that it got me thinking malicious things in my mind, in short I got horny upon seeing my buddy's GF dressed in a micromini skirt and sleeveless plunging top... I told her that we were having a drinking session and my buddy just went outside to buy something just to let her stay. (naughty me! :rolleyes: )

Minutes has passed by and I'm really really horny already that I started talking dirty to her in a nice way as not to offend her. I kinda teased my buddy's GF, gave her compliments about how she looked that night and I guess my timing had just paid off coz she started talking dirty to me also... we've gone too far chitchatting that we've talked bout our sexual fantasy already... I can sense that she liked what we're talking about.. I confessed to her how I like my woman in bed and this and that, I sensed it turned her on... so I asked her if we can continue chatting upstairs at my buddys room. (my kind of idea! :hypocritesmiley: )

It didn't take long till I finally landed on her lips, I kissed her gently while caressing her boobs.. I slowly massage her tight butt and onto the front, I rubbed her clit and it made her moan and bit my lips... to end the story.. I got very very lucky that night even if I wasn't able to get a hold of these chicks during our prom night. The deed remained a secret between the two of us, I didn't have the nerves to tell it to my buddy as well... I wonder how would he react if that happened... Anyway, they have separate lives already so I guess that won't be a problem at all if I'm gonna tell my buddy what I've done... =)

• 2 weeks later...

Nung nanalo sa isang National Competition tapos dahil dito naging Fr. Miguel Benavides Awardee (ito yung award na binibigay sa mga students na nanalo sa competition outside the University) ako sa UST. Nakalusot ako sa screening committee.

Akala ko kasi ga-grad ako sa USTe na "empty handed". Haha.

• 2 months later...