Happiest Events Of Your School Days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okies... i was checking all the topics but couldn't find (or maybe I didn't look hard enough) where I can post stories about my school days, which are not necessarily embarrassing..

like..

1) when i was in grade 3, the cutest guy in class sh!t in his pants... we didn't have a teacher present that time and we suddenly started smelling this awful poo smell... and then, the whispers that ______ sh!t in his pants accidentally... of course, we were all shocked... and he ended up crying and wiping his chair with his hanky (and then i think he forgets sometimes and ended up using the same hanky to wipe his tears)... i don't think any of us laughed... but all of us steered clear of his area (because of the smell)...and ok.. kids can be real cruel...

2) when i was in 1st yr HS... a classmate (girl, we were con-institutional na by then) was dumb enough to think that the teacher wouldn't excuse her... so she tried holding her wiwi in until she couldn't anymore... and we were all surprised to hear this 'shower' sound as her urine flowed... well, she cried and the teacher asked her to clean herself up while some classmates got rags to wipe the floor under her chair... the minute she walked out of the classroom, we all started laughing..

3) i had a teacher/adviser in grade 5 who was such a bully... she'd make pingot... or ask us to hold out our hands palms up and hit them with a ruler... or pull our hair... and one time, she just suddenly threw a Johnson & Johnson baby powder container across the room but missed her target... and I learned to say PUNY*TA and BULLSH!T from her... (and she was corrupt too! she offered her services to my rich classmates which was unethical given that she's our teacher too... and she'd give her charges some answers to the quizzes... and she kept getting pissed that i still manage to perfect every test and quiz while her charges can't...so she convinced my Mom instead that I needed tutorial lessons... gawsh)

4) during my college days... my friends and i loved skipping classes and going to Intramuros... sometimes we'd even sleep in the dungeons... and even the Metropolitan Church people seeking to convert us all the time couldn't keep us away... and we'd meet diff. sets of boys there... and my friends and I will have our best conversations about life and the future as we see it, and as we hope it to be...

in grade 2, because i was caught talking to my classmate in religion class, my sexy teacher (because uso nuon ang miniskirt at sobrang iksi ng kanya, kita panty talaga pag nakaupo and we were...what, 7, 8 years old...:D) let me eat chalk...yuchhh! she then later washed it off me and told me not to tell my parents...okey lang, libre boso all day naman...hehehe

in grade 3, i accidentally caught a grade six teacher blowing a student in her classroom (don't know what year the lucky dude was)...she saw me and scolded me...well, i had my dick out i guess that's why she was mad...

enough of grade school memories...:D

Edited by koopahl

the days i miss the most about college are those times when I would play for our college team, battling different courses such as engineering and college of physical education.. grabe.. maraming malakas na teams pero we always end up 2nd or 3rd kc laging champion ang college of P.E. kc trainee varsity players ang players nila.. but it was fun battling oversized point guard wannabes.. whew! :blush: the better you played the more girls you get.. i remembered there was this sorority that invited me to their private parties.. the only party where I saw more pussies than doobie and beer.. love it! :cool: :boo:

• 2 weeks later...