Happiest Events Of Your School Days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Elem-wala aral lang

High Sch-meet real people.THE BEST!I knew who really my friends( esp. noon mamatay ang mom ko) are up to now.

From matitinong trip like school activities to kalokohan like skipping classes para magbasketball at gumala!

College-napaserious,varsity and aral.Dami maarte sa course namin.

• 2 weeks later...

Daming happy moments in my school days!

At age 4, I can read, write, recognize shapes, and colors. I am not a gifted child, okay? Naturuan lang mabuti ng dad ko. My mom enrolled me in Nursery school, but I was accelerated to Kindergarten 2 because of this, and I graduated pre-school 4th in class.

From elementary to high school, I am part of the top 10 in the class, so proud moment ko yun whenever my parents (especially my dad) would put the medal on me.

In 4th year high school, one of the varsity players (which is one of my high school crushes) - super gwapo and tangkad - waited on me outside the school to personally ask me if I could be his partner in JS Prom. Okay na sana, kaso KJ ang principal ayaw sa JS Prom. Kakaasar!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...