Happiest Events Of Your School Days

• 2 weeks later...

High School. When I won 2nd place in the History Quiz Bee via come-from-behind win. Each ofthe year-levels is represented by one contestant. I won to represent the 1st year. At first, kulelat ako hanggang sa unti unting humabol until I came to meet the 4th year rep for the second-place tie-breaker. every moment is intense: series of misses until I got the right answer for a very difficult final question. First time to experience to be at the top of the world... Even the next quiz bee (science) which I eventually won the top prize cant match the drama of that first one. It was on NCBA Sta.Mesa, year 1990

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4th year HS - i came to school finding an anonymous loveletter inside my desk, eh all girls kami. turned out to be from one of my (tibo) schoolmates from another section. on my birthday, she actually came to my classroom and gave me a dozen pink roses and chocolates and birthday cards... plural, yes... nakakatuwa pala maligawan ng tibo kahit di mo type... hihihi... blush.gif

4th year HS still - on one of the last remaining practices for graduation, we were all standing at the school grounds when the faculty decided to announce the honor roll. i waited patiently knowing that my name would be called. alas, they'd called out every single name i expected to make the honor roll, and it was time to announce the salutatorian and the valedictorian. when they announced who the salutatorian was, and it wasn't me, i think i just kept saying "i wanna hear my name... i wanna hear my name..." and then i heard them read out the valedictorian's name, and it was me... grabe lang tuwa ko non... i think i was just bursting with pride and happiness knowing i just bested about 400 seniors and knowing i would make my parents the proudest parents during my graduation... blush.gif

• 4 weeks later...

when i was invited to be in a PMA Hop back then, it was amazing, i danced with the class president who is now a professor in ateneo, he's really hot! then i also attended the ROTC dance too and danced with a hot guy too, some guy who has a strong ilocano accent. But anyways, he doesn't talk much so its perfectly fine..

during college, there were just too many to mention. but most of them were mostly hanging out with friends in bars and overnight parties at the beach.

what i could really consider the most memorable and happiest chapter of my school life was when i was 12 years old. :P I had 7 intelligent and nice male friends that became my best buddies when i was on my 6th grade. Lahat kami top sa class, kaya madalas pinaguusapan, assignments and projects. :lol:

at a young age, we valued pure friendship that much, they treated me like a baby. iyaking bata ako eh, so when i cried because of some petty fights, kakampi sila sa akin. all of them were very protective and very close to my family. lahat ng occasions, kumpleto sila, even on my parents' birthdays. :P Many disagreed with that kind of setup, ako lang kasi babae sa group. but i felt like they were all my brothers...

dahil iyakin ako, i was really sad on our graduation day. because i knew then, not all of us would enroll in the same high school. kaya 2 days after our graduation, they asked me out and my sister to watch a movie, "The Bodyguard", and play Bowling afterwards.

that kind of friendship went on until we were 2nd year highschool. but most of the time, tawag na lang sila sa bahay. telebabad for 2 hours, hay mga bata nga naman. :lol:

Winning in a sports tournament sa megamall. Getting so badly drunk sa Sunken Garden at katabi ko ang suka ko. Smoking hash the whole night, and accidentally acing a multiple choice exams (dakilang tsamba!). Having sex with the GF in her apartment before coming to class, parehas pa kaming bagong ligo pagdating sa classroom and we get THE STARE, hahaha!

Hay UP, academic excellence is just half of the story... ;p

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My 4th year of high school was the best among the rest. I'm one of the writers of our school paper, which was headed by our librarian which is the most influential teacher in our school. Because of that, I (or rather we) can do almost everything a normal 4th year can't do. We can stay on the air-conditioned library as long as we want to and do our thing (watch Cabled TV, play games/do assignments on the computer or finish our extra-curricular task). We have access to a C.R. exclusive only to teachers. We also have the liberty to leave our class almost anytime and just say the lines like “o baket nasa library kami ginagawa yung school paper”. After attending 2 times, I grew the guts to ignore all of our CAT trainings which mainly because of a statement which I won’t tell because it might be offensive to CAT/ROTC officers here. Because we have “protection”, we earned the jealousy of our other classmates due to our high-profile demeanour especially me that has a not-so pleasing personality (can’t blame us, we represent the school on all kinds of intellectual competitions). We’re even branded as “untouchables” and “elites”. That pogi-points helped me a lot on flirting with hawt girls. Hay those days, kahit P40 lang baon ko araw-araw, I still wish makabalik ako sa nakaraan kahit sa panaginip lang.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest liltits

happiest events,,one is sports fest season,i always get lots of attention from the crowd being one of the top badminton player...

other one is every time there's school affair/program,i am one of the collegiate dancer..loves to perform

• 1 year later...

the post campus election gatherings. i get to spend time with a former university counselor. every year, she always invites me, so i always attend. she asked me to accompany her during one campaign season. it was a blast, specially that onetime, when i had an opportunity to put her in a hilarious situation. she took it all in stride. i lead the applause after she finished her speech. will not trade those memories for anything in this world.

Elementary days: birthday and christmas parties!

H. S. life: extra-curricular projects, J. S. prom, out-of-town overnight swimming parties, late-afternoon in-between-classes drinking sessions (tanduay pa nun hehe)..

College: practical exams, overnight reviews, band events, bar/disco hops..

Med.school: anatomy practical exam reviews, after-events parties, grand rounds, freshmen and clerks nights, internship syndromes and grand-duties!cool.gif

Elementary: Christmas parties and field trips :)

HS: sportsfest, foundation day, after-school galaan, illegal entry sa mga R18 movies

College: naku too many to mention hehe.. pero one particular (series of) event(s) that still lingers is our basketball run during our 5th year. Previous 4years kasi lagi kami talunan/feeders. halos puro nakakatawa (i.e. tsamba!) yung mga panalo namin. we made it sa semis pero natalo sa knock-out game. upto now, we still reminisce those games during inuman sessions :D