What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in college. I just kept to my self in the gym, I discovered and fell in love with strength traning. And when I'm not in the gym I just stayed in the library becasue I just loved reading naturally.

I didn't like the project, paperwork, the corny group activites like sabayang pagbikas and all that. I waited for the class discussion and the back and forth with the teacher. Real learning, testing the things that I've read and how my conceived ideas fared against my professors.

Then there's the female situation, hanging out with them is memorable too and a lot of cat naps/sleeping here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

Elementary...meh...magulo and wala akong gaanong care sa grades...

when I entered high school and got the taste of achievements ayun mdyo nagsikap na ako for a better future...I continued that above-average academic lifestyle until college pero hindi naman din ako yung tutok na tutok sa acads...tamang balance lang din :)

Elementary - bully

HS - my most active days. And I'm the most active student, lahat ng contest sinasalihan ko... lahat ata ng org ndun ako pati SGO.. lasinggera din ako nun.. nag aattend ng practice ng sayaw lasheng... pinaka mabilis sumagot ng exams.. tpos lalabas nko para uminom.. mghhntay ng mga 2 hours para s mga classmate ko magsilabasan.

College - active, and aktibista.. lagi ako may kaaway n teacher... dami ko din followers nun... ganun prn lagi umiinom.. kopyahan ng madla tuwing exam. Tga gawa ng projects ng mga underdogs.

• 1 month later...

During elementary days I was a bully but at the same time I was constantly included on the class top 10.

High school days came and I was still a bully but alas no longer on the top 10.

College days, well I was at the peak of my violent outbursts. I was expelled twice. Eventually, I outgrew it and graduated.

College- I had to make sure my grades were really good. Keeping the academic scholarship then was the only way I could send myself to school. I also played football for the partial support that the sports scholarship offered. And I worked odd jobs for everything else in between.

• 2 weeks later...