What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would compare myself to a prisoner for 11 years who finally got released for good conduct, hehehe, 11 yrs sa all boys private school, tapos sa college coed na, kaya imagine na lang, sabi ko nga, kung 1yr pa sa HS baka bading na ako pagdating college, but overall easily contented na ako basta pumasa, maraming if-only moments until now, pero all is good naman, surviving!blush.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gagong matino. Living oxymoron na mukhang lumalagpak pero sa totoo lang pumapasa naman. Not really an achiever in college. Kumbaga, I took the scenic route in UP (literally and figuratively)

Sir, Hindi ka makakapasok sa UP kung hindi ka matalino!

I have friends who took the scenic route and the fraternity game (he had to hide for a year)....

Coming from a family of Doctors....I found out on my 3rd of INTARMED that i did not want to be a Doctor.

I decided to transfer to UP Engg and took up EE

Since I was kinda older that the freshmen and coming from Med school I was the batch philisopher and nerd.

Sir, Hindi ka makakapasok sa UP kung hindi ka matalino!

I have friends who took the scenic route and the fraternity game (he had to hide for a year)....

I didn't say naman na hindi ako matalino. Hindi lang ako yung cream of the crop ng UP (so to speak), I was more street smart than book smart during my college days. Graduated without honors (AKA line of 2 and GWA, 2.01 to be exact) wink.gif

• Downvote 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lampayat, ala karate kid haha :lol: turn off mga chicks except sa mga naawa :wub: may konting sympathy, takaw bullies :wacko: bookworm na iskul bukol :lol:.

ma pagka discreet din..... wala sa itsura ang pagiging chicboy at maton. ilan ang bullies na tinuruan ng leksyon.... yung nag trip mangalabit, binalian ng daliri ayun!!! na principal tuloy haha

syumota ng mag best frnd, syumota ng magkagalit na later naging mag best frnd hehe

six chapters ahead sa lesson ng teacher haha :lol:

Edited by cooljay
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...