What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 2 weeks later...

In college, I barely study but i always get good grades. After class, my friends and I would hangout and drink up til we slump ;) People usually say that i'm half angel :hypocritesmiley: , half devil :evil: hehe :) I'd say i was able to balance my social life and school pretty well. Like what my dad always tell me: "ANG PAG-AARAL, NAKAKASIRA YAN NG BARKADA" ahaha :thumbsupsmiley: He was, of course, just trynna be funny :)

I never suck up to professors. Normally, i would just smile if i don't know the answer every time i'm on deck (recitation), and i wouldn't get a 4.0 ahaha :cool:

I usually never cared about my schoolmates, so long as they don't do anythin bitchy to me then they're fine. I never start fights cuz it's pretty much a waste of time, but for those who hated me or had issues with me, i made sure i made their college lives very very miserable ahaha :evil: to the point that two of my blockmates had to transfer to another block wahaha ;) :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by chicca007

hm... nung elem and hi-skul, more or less, i was the class loser. yung tipo ng estudyante na laging inaasar, laging inaalaska, laging napapaiyak ng mga classmates nya. yung kapag may group work, laging last na magkaron ng groupmate. mga ganun. yun na yun ako!

nung college, i was the popular one. gantihan time! hahaha! dahil sa may pagkanerd ako, ako na ang unang-unang napipili sa groupings or leader na namimili ng kagroup nya. i had so many friends na sabi ng iba, para daw akong artista kasi kahit sa corridors, lagi akong may nginingitian or kinakawayan or tinatanguan or kinakamusta.

i was in the varsity team. i was one of the brainy bunch (kahit sa quiz and exams lang ako pumapasok, pasado pa din and kapag may defense, hindi bababa sa 90 ang grade ko). mega cut and skip ng classes. my bf is one of the university's head turners kaya parang naging head turner na din ako. hahaha! sobrang dito ako nagbloom.

• 1 month later...

Ako yung paboritong tanungan ng bayan pag may assignment. Di ko alam kung bakit, hindi naman ako honor student. Pero maski yung mga candidates for honors sa akin din nagtatanong. (Don't ask why.)

Ako rin yung pinaka-pintasero sa classroom. Basta may nag-report, pag time na ng tanungan, ako lagi yung may tanong na walang nakakasagot. Maski prof ko sinasagot ko rin, hindi nawawala yung debatehan (de-bati-han? ;) ) sa klase.

Dapat yata ang nickname ko ay "mamang pintasero" LOL

Elem: class clown, mejo masipag mag-aral, top 3-5 of the class

High-school: class clown, tinatamad na mag-aral kasi pumapasa naman eh, kasama pa rin naman sa achiever's list

College: class clown, tamad na mag-aral pero nagiging college scholar pa rin every now and then, pero di naman naging cum laude. waah!!!!

Well, i guess yung pagiging class clown lang ang madaling i-maintained. hehehe.

- last one to get inside the room, first one to go out

- sometimes goes to school with a "fresh from the sampayan shirt" with black ants on it (but smelling Polo Sport Blue hehe)

- 3rd year til I graduated, never brought any notebook along, just those recycled "blue book" you can buy at the sari-sari store beside the school

- hardly recognizes a classmate, only when trying to copy assignments and test answers

- always hitching yellow pads from seat mate during quizzes and exams (sometimes even borrows a pen)

- cheats on subjects that doesn't tickle my interest, but cranks on the opposite

- doesn't give a s@%t on those extra curricular activities, its either [Classroom - Cyber Library - Cafeteria - Manang's Sari-Sari store with RedHorse] or might as well go home and sleep

Luckily though, I graduated! hahahahahahaha thanks to my AMD K6 333mhz, 4gb HDD, 32mb SDRAM, and those hacked WebStar Internet Accounts (sorry guys) *grins*

Hirap i-compartmentalize. I was a jock because I was a member of two UAAP Teams. I was also a geek because I was a BS Bio major and I had to spend most of my waking hours studying and my sleeping hours digesting what I just studied. I was also a gimikero because my sexcapades and foul ups were well known in school (imagine getting caught having sex in school twice, impersonating a karpintero to escape from a girl's guardian, accidentally screwing a minor, dating and screwing a mystery girl who turned out to be my best friend's elder sister, etc).

Whatever I was, I enjoyed my highschool and college days.

well I'm just one of those average students who don't want to disappoint their parents who spent a fortune just to have me study in a well-known school.. I just hope my future kids grow-up to be the same..

I just enjoyed my college years to the fullest. Tried anything, enjoyed everything, and knew my limitations. Ayoko kasi pagtanda ko, lilingon ako nung naging college ako at sinabi kong... bakit ko sinunod ang magulang ko, e matalino naman ako alam ko naman kung ano ang mali sa tama, kaya ko naman mag enjoy ng hindi ko sila sinusunod sila.

I proved myself right... graduated with no failing grades and found a worthy, nice paying job and still have my tropas... yet I tried drugs, drinked almost all the time, f*ck*d every girl that wants to f*ck me, and partied.