What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

i was a student-athlete during my HS and college years. one of those who perform above average in most of our major subjects and some of the minor ones (just dont count me doing good in Math-related subjects hahaha). im quiet when theres a professor teaching in front of the class. noisy and makulit when there's no teacher around. known and feared by almost everyone on my batch after they all became witness on how i kicked two cocky guys' asses to kingdom come. people think twice before they mess with me... but nevertheless, im very friendly and approachable....loved by my classmates, teammates and almost everyone in school...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Yavanna

MAKAPAGKWENTO NGA... ETO AKO NUNG AKO AY NASA KOLEHIYO

--SA LOOB NG PAARALAN

madaldal

unang nilalapitan ng mga kamag-aral pag may kailangan sabihin sa mga guro

in short... numero unong reklamadora

makulit

tamad magsulat ng lesson sa notebook

pero nakikinig ng mataimtim sa mga guro at naiintindihan ang mga lessons

mahilig magpaphotocopy ng mga notes ng kamag-aral

mahilig mag-cram

na-e-exempt sa finals

demanding sa grades

nanghahabol ng guro pag di gusto ang grade na nakuha

mahilig sa siomai

nakikipaghabulan sa locker room

mahina sa kabisaduhan pero magaling sa essays

umuupo sa likod o sa harap ng klase... hinding-hindi sa gitna

hinahabol ng mga ka-batch kapag clearance

humahabol sa dean para ma-clear

pinatawag minsan ang magulang upang sabihan na masyado daw akong pasaway sa sistema ng paaralan

tumatambay sa silid-aklatan upang magpalamig

tumatambay sa caf para manood ng tv

tumatambay sa dean's office para makigamit ng computer sa mga kina-cram na assignments

pumapasok sa paaralan hindi para mag-aral kundi mag-attend at mag-conduct ng mga meetings

hate ang P.E.

isang oras late tuwing sabado sa economics na 8 ng umaga ang umpisa (saludo ang guro ko sa kapal ng mukha ko)

sumasali sa mga rallies

umaakyat ng bundok

hindi maporma

matakaw

un lang po... bow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Yavanna

I was the walang pake student LOL

I would go to school and wait for someone to text me of a gimik or just hang around with other like-minded people. Me and my closest pal pioneered the "Getting-wasted-in-Balls and Cues-at-lunch" and getting back to class just to drink some more after the last period. It got so that we almost failed Microbiology in our Final year. The Prof asked us to answer all the questions in our textbook and gave us a week to do it.

Unfortunately for us, we had absolutely no idea how to do it. Buti nlang there was this young lady who everyone said had a crush on me with complete answers. So my pal had the brilliant idea of me using this classmate of ours to pass. I initially opposed the move (hey I still have my pride) but was swayed by the fact that we were going to fail if we didnt get those answers.

To make a long story short, I had to mortage my body to get the answers. That's what kind of student I was.

• 3 weeks later...