What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bully on my elementary days but I'm in the top 10.

High school was my very active days, I'm with the drum and bugle corps. As a majorette, theater and cultural dance group. I joined every single singing contest. And i also joined quiz bee, spelling bee, essay and poetry writing. With all that activities I still made it as 2nd honorable mention.

College?? With my school now? Tsk tsk.. not the most active school in the world. So I'm just the tambay sa yosi area girl.. review sa library.. tahimik sa class.. bawi lang sa recitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Class clown.

For academics, bsta pasado okay na, I would rather spend my day enjoying rather than studying..

I just listen to class and attend every class, para pag uwi and pag dating ng exam no need to study..

I did try to study in one semester.. was included on the dean's list.. but life was sad if i just studied.. So I stopped studying again and went back to just passing grades. :) :)

Chillax mofo student. Will cut class to eat merienda along Dapitan and PNoval. Konting dota, but didn't get hooked that much. The best part in my academic years was during my Business Law classes (Law 1-4). Laging kailangan ng 5pts or more to pass(3.0) the final grade, eventually my grades would be 2.75. Hirap maghabol ng grades pag Law may toyo kasi sila atty at medyo inconsiderate.hehe. Luckily, i graduated on time, but i didnt pass the board exam. Nevertheless, I'm happy where i am right now.

• 2 weeks later...