What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

both good and bad.

for the major subjects i would take down notes, listen intently to the teacher, do assignments and review for the exam a week before. for the minor ones, believe me, i would rather tambay sa org or go to robinsons place ermita. for communications 1, i cut that class for 9 times. a classmate cut it for 10 times, she was dropped by our prof. after that, di na ko naglakas loob sa prof na yon. another thing, i flunked philippine history coz of this. when our teacher was in, i was out. when she was out, i was in (talk about how unlucky can i get) :(

overall, college life was the best. plus a number of pretty girls in UP manila. :)

a lazy one....don't know how i managed to graduate wid a degree...

like everyone else, nangangapa sa college at sa kurso...did not really know what course ang dapat ko tapusin...kaya ayun, most of the time, tinatamad...

anyway, graduate na rin at kahit papaano, not doing bad...all is well that ends well :)

freshmen...high school feeling...yan tuloy nagkaron ako ng bagsak...syet...then nung naka adjust na ko medyo tumino nabawi ko rep*tasyon ko,then nung last sem ko na kasi graduating...the most outstanding job that ive done in my life siguro,feeling ko ako si peter parker....dami responsibilities plus,frustrations,depressions, but somehow i manage to graduate..

Sa class room... Laging late. Hindi dean's lister definitely pero I've done well. Thank You! :)

Intrimitidang Clown...

Di daw ako nagpapatalo, at bakit daw ang kulit ko?

Raketista, I remember I used my org to gain lotsa bucks for my personal pocket. Obviously, officer sa mga School Org.

Eccentric... One of the weirdos...

Nag-iisang "PDA" gal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...