What Has Love Taught You Lately?

to be more patient w the guy that i love and to believe in promises, i am so holding on to his promises, i just hope he will fulfill it

Its good your holding on mine never believed me, he is so lucky to have you hope he realized what he have...... Good luck

me too i will hold on and believe on him even his miles away but how i will believe if all just words and he should do something to make me believe and hold on right guys nothing comment lang :thumbsupsmiley:

Its good your holding on mine never believed me, he is so lucky to have you hope he realized what he have...... Good luck

I realized that no matter how much you love the person, once you give up everything for HIM/HER your partner would soon take advantage of you to the point that you might lose your own personality just because you wanted your partner to stay...

not god... definitely not a good thing

not a good idea talaga

• 3 weeks later...

Romantic love is the kind of love felt by people who dont really know each other that well yet.

As you get to know someone ... love takes on a deeper dimension than just sheer romance.

It becomes deep and abiding.

Thats the sort of love we all should aim for.

I realized that no matter how much you love the person, once you give up everything for HIM/HER your partner would soon take advantage of you to the point that you might lose your own personality just because you wanted your partner to stay...

not god... definitely not a good thing

not a good idea talaga

Yah that's true, bakit ganun 'no, kung sino pa ang mahal mo sya pa yung nawawala sa iyo.

TIP: don't give too much of yourself to your partner.. time will come that whatever you give to your partner would never be sufficient enough to let him stay.. no matter what you do they would still leave you when they can't get anything from you anymore...

Yah that's true, bakit ganun 'no, kung sino pa ang mahal mo sya pa yung nawawala sa iyo.

i love my bf so much to the point i gave in to everything he wants... kaya lang minsan napakasakit na ginagawa sayo yet you can't say no kasi ayaw mo siya mafrustrate

i love my bf so much to the point i gave in to everything he wants... kaya lang minsan napakasakit na ginagawa sayo yet you can't say no kasi ayaw mo siya mafrustrate

ah ganun ba, ang sarap mo naman magmahal. alm mo bihira na ang girl na tulad mo. giving everything for the sake of love... I salute you for that.

TIP: don't give too much of yourself to your partner.. time will come that whatever you give to your partner would never be sufficient enough to let him stay.. no matter what you do they would still leave you when they can't get anything from you anymore...

hindi naman lahat ng guy ganun. mayroon pa rin naman totoong magmahal.

The feeling though of a person you know by heart gives you a bland taste ...

Romantic love is the kind of love felt by people who dont really know each other that well yet.

As you get to know someone ... love takes on a deeper dimension than just sheer romance.

It becomes deep and abiding.

Thats the sort of love we all should aim for.