What Has Love Taught You Lately?

For one to be considered a martyr strictly speakingm one needs to lose his/her life first for a "good or righteous cause." Nobody is considered a martyr until one dies. But the decision the do it or not regardless whether ur partner reciprocate it is your decision.

This is an act of martyrdom.

Bibabaril na ngayon ang martyr!!! :blink:

I agree that such word have evolved already and that's why i said "strictly speaking" to connote what the word original meant.

This is the same in how we used the following words but means the opposite naman:

Traffic - vehicles not moving; bumper to bumper traffic (the original meaning of traffic means the flow of vehicles)

Salvage - to k*ll someone (the original meaning of salvage is to save something).

The word martyr has already evolved into how it is being used today.

May kaibahan na ang martyr pag ginamit ngayon...

I agree that such word have evolved already and that's why i said "strictly speaking" to connote what the word original meant.

This is the same in how we used the following words but means the opposite naman:

Traffic - vehicles not moving; bumper to bumper traffic (the original meaning of traffic means the flow of vehicles)

Salvage - to k*ll someone (the original meaning of salvage is to save something).

Teka ano ba problema dito? :blink:

ako na nga magpapaliwanag...

ang ibig ko lang naman pong sabihin kanina sa....Love is doing everything for the one you love kahit di mo na kaya...

i was really thinking of sex po...yun lang at wala ng iba pa :lol: :lol:

kase minsan pag mahal mo yung tao...kahit habol mo na hininga mo...sige parin...hanggat di sya ma satisfy! ... :lol: :lol:

kayo talaga oh....ang lalalim nyo kase mag isip eh :P

Teka ano ba problema dito? :blink:

ako na nga magpapaliwanag...

ang ibig ko lang naman pong sabihin kanina sa....Love is doing everything for the one you love kahit di mo na kaya...

i was really thinking of sex po...yun lang at wala ng iba pa :lol: :lol:

kase minsan pag mahal mo yung tao...kahit habol mo na hininga mo...sige parin...hanggat di sya ma satisfy! ... :lol: :lol:

kayo talaga oh....ang lalalim nyo kase mag isip eh :P

Wala po ms iwalkalone. We are just exchanging our views in the subject. Salamat po! :cool:

Love takes time to heal when you're hurting inside.... oooh hah! (araguy! :sick: )

Sabi nga ni Kris A when asked about if she has forgiven James already. Forgiveness is a process. If you are hurting, it takes time and a lot of reflecting before your able to move on. :flowers:

you'll love the person as much as you hate him/her. vice versa.

u can't live with him/her and yet you can't live without him/her.

it is poetic irony. drives you crazy but the notion keeps you sane.

thats why people are so cynical about it.

that's life honey.. and we live thru it until the day that we die.