What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love is a good teacher. It has taught me perseverance as well as forgiveness. It is patient and kind and always there for me in good times and in bad times throughout the years of my humble existence.

It doesnt scold me or hurt me but it teaches me to realize what I should have done to better myself and separate me from the pack. You should comprehend the signs and signals that it gives out sometimes for it is falsehood to say that love is blind in my opinion since we really dont know what love is. Kapag nakakita ka ng magandang babae, it doesnt mean that you love her straight away since there are many levels of love.

It is a question that we have been asking since the beginning of time and it is somewhat the same as finding the real meaning of the fountain of youth or the well sought out holy grail. Love has created wars in the past and even brought death and suffering.

We have to really find and translate the word love for it will either bring us to enlightenment or lead us blindly to our end.

i haven't mastered it yet, but i'm currently on the process of learning the art of discernment.. to know what is real and genuine. para makilatis kung ano ang mahalaga at may kinabukasan o hindi. to accept if it's just a waste of time or not.

yet, i learn to forgive, to forget, to understand, and to set others free as i love myself.

i learn to live and to let others live...

madami!! that no matter how you love your partner, comes a time that it will be tested by a 3rd person n it's up to the couple to stand the temptation, n that no matter how you love them, they will always find a

point to question your true n sincere love, in short pain pain pain!!!!!( magastos pa!)

Edited by happy rider
love without hesitations and expectations... go with the flow and just enjoy the moment while its yours...

Love is a temporary insanity that can only be cured by marriage :wacko: ..It's the only heart disease that is best left to " run on"-The only affection of the heart for which there is no help, and none desired. :upside:

Edited by sweeteenia

That it's a gift that is freely given and a gift that freely moves away.. you can't coerce it or reason it into staying.....You can embrace it when it arrives..and give it away when it comes to you..But if it chooses to leave from your heart or from the heart of your lover ..there is nothing you can do or should do..Love always has been and always will be a mystery..

And learn not to make it the one the completes you.. coz when it leaves.. you'll end up incomplete.. you must be complete yourself when you're about to jump into it..

Sometimes separation.. is the most loving thing you ever do..

We should be glad that it came to live for a moment in our life..It will come again ...