What Has Love Taught You Lately?

They say what you don't know won't hurt you but when you asked for the truth for so long and all you've heard were comforting but empty promises then what you don't know will hurt.

They say fight for what's yours but when it turns out that it hasn't been yours for months, you can fight all you strength, give with all your love and it won't make the slightest difference.

Edited by girladventure88

1. Natutunan ko sa love ngayon na yung mga PINAGHIHIRAPAN yun ang NAPAPAHALAGAHAN, yun ang TUMATAGAL, yun ang PINAGLALABAN at yun angMAHIRAP BITAWAN.

2. SACRIFICE is the only language of LOVE. wag kang humingi ng paliwanagkung wala kang balak MANIWALA at lalong wag kang MAGMAHAL kung walakang balak MAGTIWALA.

Edited by Star Belle Nevada
  • 2 weeks later...

1. When you love, give it all. Don't count, don't score, don't be afraid of not being loved back. If all else fails, a person who gave the most should regret the least than the one than the one who didnt give his best shot.

2. It is a matter of commitment. Take love not as a feeling, not as a noun but as a verb.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...okay...i know it's sappy but then we all learned something about love and being in love...or letting go of one...what has it taught you?

Me? I have learned to let go of the one person I love in all my life...he needs to grow...he needs to mature...and he needs to do that without me. Believe me it's not easy...it is the most painful thing I have done and currently going through...but the fact that I do it because I love him makes it feel worthwhile.

Another lesson is that if you truly love someone...more than setting him free...forgive him and wish him well.

You will forever be missed...take care...wherever you may be.

This thought has never failed me...Love is a fallacy. I read about a short story of the same title when I was in high school. I never understood it until I'm a grown man. Just when you thought you have found someone and that the search is over...you'll then realize that you can never really be too happy in this life. :(

The harsh reality, if you ended with bad "ending". The romance of conspiracy of chances and probability of landing into each other arms, if you ended with good "ending". The optimism or pessismism as you are greying and still a long way for an "ending". The tenacity and courage to stand up and pick your broken bones

after the bad "ending". The perseverance, understanding, and patience to maintain your good "ending". And last but not the least; All of these endings are just another chapters of new beginnings.

wag ibuhos lahat... wag masyadong magtiwala... oo importante ang trust... pero minsan... sa sobrang pagtitiwala mo... mas lalo tayong masasaktan.

magtira din ng kahit konting pagmamahal para sa sarili. wag mo ibigay lahat sa taong mahal mo. kasi minsan ndi naten napapansin, nawawalan na tayo ng respeto sa sarili naten.