What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 1 month later...

Sometimes it means hanging on, sometimes it means letting go.

Totally agree...but more importantly it is a DECISION...to hang on despite the slim chances of happiness...or to let go and lose the very thing that makes sense in your life....its always a CHOICE and a DECISION you make

perhaps love? i agree, love is good and supposedly meant to bring out the best in each other

Yes, that's the song. You're right, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Two perfectly nice people can turn out to have bad chemistry being together. I've experienced it myself. So even if you love each other, it can be the best thing to let go in the long run, and to move on despite the pain.

perhaps love? i agree, love is good and supposedly meant to bring out the best in each other

Yes, that's the song. You're right, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Two perfectly nice people can turn out to have bad chemistry being together. I've experienced it myself. So even if you love each other, it can be the best thing to let go in the long run, and to move on despite the pain.

it is best to let go and move if both agreed to do so but what if one wants to let go but fear for the one who'd be left behind.

When a man loves a woman, he accepts everything about her with all his heart. Her beauty especially in her inner self, her strengths, weaknesses, the good stuff, the imperfections, children, cats and dogs. You don't go into a relationship hoping to change the nature of your partner.

it is best to let go and move if both agreed to do so but what if one wants to let go but fear for the one who'd be left behind.

At times I've been left behind, at times I've done the leaving. Once I got jilted, dropped cold just like that. But each one must learn to accept what happens when it happens, the pain and hurt, and move on no matter how hard it is. Much later, there is only a sad smile and a shaking of the head, but hopefully greater strength and wisdom as well.