What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...
what was love taught me? hmm, love can happen anywhere, anytime, and often unexpectedly. I met this guy online one night. He just stole my heart right then and there. Until we just stopped talking. When I tried to get a hold of him I found he had changed his Screenname and was gone from my life forever. If on-line Love is as real as the more traditional kind, it can be both great and, uh, a bit surprising. Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear."

Its about falling in love on-line and waiting to meet that person, anticipating the first time we meet. I met this guy on line and he is all I think about. And I cant wait for us to meet. And he is always asking if I'm ready to meet. I'm always on line looking for him my heart starts racing and he makes me sweat.

This is an excerpt from my journal entry entitled "The Sea, The Sand and the One you Love"...

"... Love is what we make it...it can be painful at times but you should not dwell on this, dwell on the joy you feel more... Sadness are joys that we were not able to explore, not able cherish, not able to express...We shed tears of love, tears of joy and tears of sadness...let it fall...as letting it fall makes us capable of feeling it more...feeling it more makes us understand what it is for..."

Read more of the article from my online journal.

Thanks!