What Has Love Taught You Lately?

humility...you gotta be humble and sometimes apologize even though it was not your mistake fault..... :hypocritesmiley:

also an old saying from my hometown " an duro malibung sa payo" hehehe :cool:

I agree with you ...... you need to be humble ... especially when pursuing woman you've got to be humble.

Love your lady to the fullest. Dont let a day, hour or second go to waste. Give her all you got. Respect her, take care of her. Dont let her sleep with a heartache.

Coz you dont know when your love will be taken away from you... leave you... or when you will be such a dumb ass and hurt her so bad and lose her.

I didnt... :sadsmiley02:

Edited by j0hn23
Love eases the pain and fear of even the most agonizing ordeal ...even that of the journey to the death itself.

This I attest to regarding the journey to death & the power of love at times when I received it. In all three times, it still hurt the least when I returned it adequately, more painful when I returned it inadequately & most painful when even when I simply went through the motions.

I realize that until now, I still pray for mercy & liberation from the pain for my sin of omission in the last two cases. In the first case, I could have loved enough had I chosen to realize early that it was my duty to have done so, In the second case, I should have taught myself to love for I had no reason not to have loved her.

Edited by Mobius Stripper