The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Badtrip talaga ng GLOBE UNLITXT (Piece of s@%t!) I think it was just this monday that I tried applying for UNLIMITXT50 then suddenly received an info text message from 2870 about the new unlimited texting service of GLOBE, which is UNLITXT, with all the different options and the crap increase in the charges. So I called in 211 to inquire about it. The Globe customer service agent told me that since a lot of subscribers are complaining about not being able to register to UNLIMITXT that they had to MAKE IMPROVEMENTS on their system and equipments. The cost of these improvements was the reason for the need to increase rates and Thus, UNLITXT was created. This is all crap of course that I hanged up of the agent after I told her that it was bullshit.

Few of my officemates tried the service and I was not surprised when they told me that they were having problems registering to the IMPROVED SYSTEM OF GLOBE! It was taking very long for them to receive the registration message or they dont receive any at all! HAHAHA I knew it was crap!

GLOBE, I hope you burn in hell!

balak ko kumuha sana ng ganito.. sa office ko lang naman gagamitin.. pero pinagpipilian ko kung ito or pldt mydsl.. points of arguement..

1) already have existing landline of pldt

2) 999 for wired DSL 512kbps.. mas reliable ang wired kaysa wifi e..

3) globe 995 comes with phone line and internet but only 256kbps..

4) i can bring the glbe phone base anywhere i go.. although, i havent found an instance wherein i neededwifi.. i dnt bring my laptop around kasi desktop replacement with 17" screen.. so its huge..

im leaning towards pldt mydsl.. at least twice ang speed nya sa globe.. but bring able to bring the globe phone anywhere MIGHT b an advantage.. i dnt knw.. wat u think guys? may madadagdag ba kayo sa arguements ko?

balak ko kumuha sana ng ganito.. sa office ko lang naman gagamitin.. pero pinagpipilian ko kung ito or pldt mydsl.. points of arguement..

1) already have existing landline of pldt

2) 999 for wired DSL 512kbps.. mas reliable ang wired kaysa wifi e..

3) globe 995 comes with phone line and internet but only 256kbps..

4) i can bring the glbe phone base anywhere i go.. although, i havent found an instance wherein i neededwifi.. i dnt bring my laptop around kasi desktop replacement with 17" screen.. so its huge..

im leaning towards pldt mydsl.. at least twice ang speed nya sa globe.. but bring able to bring the globe phone anywhere MIGHT b an advantage.. i dnt knw.. wat u think guys? may madadagdag ba kayo sa arguements ko?

Bro I have the visibility plan. So far okey naman ang speed for my use. Yung bago ng globe well I if i were you ill go with PLDT. I I find 256 slow plus youll not get that speed all the time. Pati naman PLDT ganon din but more or less youll get around 350 kbps which is fast na rin. Plus you said you dont carry your lap top naman.

but sir this test meter is being sponsored by bayantel!

cheers!

err oo nga eh! wala naman kasing iba.

Guest Dennis®
The speed above is from my Globe Visibility account. Its improving everyday. last nite I got 1.2 MBPS.

Can anyone tell me what latency is?

nice. :)

Latency - Delay between the time when a device receives a frame and the time when that frame is forwarded out the destination port.

• 2 weeks later...
currently using 995.. for me, its too slow.. parati pa nadidisconnect. north caloocan area..

hmmmmm d naman ako na didisconnect although may times talaga na medyo bumabagal cya....but ok naman talaga..been using it for more than a month now...ala panaman complains except nung sat and sun nag ka DNS prob ata sila and d kami maka punta sa friendster.com and last week din d ako maka login sa pokerroom.com..un lang.....but its really ok..imagine its just 300 per month for me since my landline is already globelines worth 700 so good deal na talaga...beats dialup anytime of the day :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

only complaint that I have is that despite being a loyal subscriber since about 1998... never pa ako nakakuha ng free phone!

they never tell you that may ongoing promo sila... not until it's too late!

buti pa sa smart... madali sobra kausap! basta after ng lock-up mo... automatically may free phone ka based on your usage...

and if u wanna upgrade... it's up to you...