Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

ako pakialamera ako at magaling mangkalkal ng cp,,pero ako ayoko binabasa cp kasi may may kalokohan..hehe..joke separate yun cp na pangkalokohan at yun cp na matitino lang para walang sabit..

but seriously madami na nasirang relasyon yang cp na yan eh,,ang text kasi minsan iba dating sa iba kaya nagkakaron ng misunderstanding..the way they read the message is a diffrent meaning to them..kaya maganda wag na lang pakialaman,,

• 2 weeks later...

i don't let wifey read my cel nor look inside my wallet. but it works both ways, i also don't look at hers. mag-away na kung mag-away.

technically, if you need to read each others' messages or check each others' calls, then why do you have to have separate phones pa? isa na lang at share na lang kayo, kasi yun naman ang end result ng ganun set-up.

Cellphones, just like diaries, or toothbrushes for that matter, are really very personal stuff. No matter how close you are, you don't share toothbrushes. Likewise, you don't let your diaries be read.

Just as I don't check others' cellphones, I don't expect mines to be checked either. Besides, even the most innocent text message could be a source of misunderstanding. (How much more if the messages are "not innocent?")

I always assume that she reads all my cp's messages...for my part, I see to it that the messages won't put our bond in peril (either I erase messages with unexplainable 'perception' or won't allow possible 'naughty' texters to get my cp number)

Havin' said that, transparency is paramount- eventually this same transparency will breed trust and firmer bond...

• 3 weeks later...

no way honey....hindi pwede un ..cel pati wallet..hindi pwede pakialaman....maliban na lang kung walang pera at lalgyan nya...or nagtext si kumareng SMART and si Kumpareng GLOBE at SUN....pababasa ko pa sa kanya...I have the right to privacy...no trespassing...

I won't read text messages on anyone's phone, even if it was lying there and no one's watching. Really. I expect to be accorded the same respect. I don't want anyone touching my phone (and my laptop, and my stuff) without first asking me. It's an invasion of privacy. As for trust issues, I am not the suspicious type. And in the same way I want people to take my word, I just take other people's word, even if it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'd like to think that it doesn't make me a fool; it makes me understanding.