Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

i dont mind if he does, but he doesnt.

i don't sneak on him either. we just trust nobody's going astray..

same thing here. never had a girlfriend who snoops on my phone and checks out text messages. Fortunately for me, though....

Am not checkin' her phone either. It won't hurt what u don't know. You know?(Pacman-sound alike? hehehe)

But if ever she's the "checking-your-text-messages" type, guess I'll let her. But not to the point of she naggin' about it all the time. That's overboard, dawg! hehehe

yep ok nman yun..kaya lang mas ayus kung walang pakialaman..

hndi naman kasi may tinatago..

pero parang its ur personal thing and respetohan lang naman ng privacy! :hypocritesmiley:

if u love him or if he loves u..may respect and trust dapat! :)

^^agree! agree! :thumbsupsmiley:

I do not want to say don't, but she should know well enough that its disrespectful because its a private matter. I used to have a partner who was like this and it annoyed me no end. Naka-3 cellfone ako na binalibag until I finally said enough. My new partner has a lot more respect. Sometimes I just put around my celfone, maybe she cant help it. Naka - 2 celfone din ako naibalibag. Now, for the longest time, my celfone has extended its life..

My boytoy used to peek at my messages whenever I'm using my phone, but I never returned the favor, we're not committed so why should I bother. So now, I just refrain from using my phone if he's around. It's a different story if he's a boyfriend and he did something to make me think he's unfaithful.

Edited by yummybaby
  • 1 month later...

More often than not, women (as partner) have the reasons to do such especially when men's blunder have been caught. Give us no reasons to do otherwise and you'll get what is supposed to be and that is 100% TRUST.

@ TOPIC:

It's a matter of communication or agreement between you and your partner, if trust prevails then this issue is out of the question.