Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

She used to read my messages..

pero nung ako na babasa ng messages niya aba nagalit...

since palihim niyang binabasa cell ko b4 (while sleeping)

Nilagyan ko nga ng Password yung SMS features ng cell ko

By the ways using P990i with Advance Device Lock ... :) kaya now safe na ako kahit tulog :)

when i was back home, i just leave my celphone in our room or anywhere accesible area im at in the house. my wife can use or navigate it anytime. i have nothing to hide anyway, hehe.

if you keep too much attention to obvious "douobtful" actions, lets say, being "too protective" of your mobiles, then that leads to more suspicion. the more your in for trouble, my man.

privacy?yup,there should be space, but once your married, whats yours is your wives too (of course, somethings are better off not known by the wifey SOMETIMES).

better, try to find other ways, if you have some "extras' on the side. finding another sim, email, some other "signage" such as miss calls, or, tell your "xtra" to use special message patterns... maybe, "how are you pare, better prepare for the meeitng and presentation on friday---translation--> "i miss you, baby, can we meet and present me your d**k on friday?" :thumbsupsmiley:

anyway, THATS IF you have some hanky panky...back to topic, yes, my wife reads my text messages, not all, but sometimes. i have nothing to hide anyway :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

I let her read my messages if it so happens that she was holding the phone (like when I am driving, or doing something else) when the message came.....

Alam naman niya wala ako tinatago eh......

As much as possible, she doesn't go through my mobile and more often than not, asks permission to open the message.

I also do the same.....I respect her privacy as much as she respects mine.

• 2 weeks later...

uhmm... as much as possible ayoko sana... but for the sake of the relationship and since we're trying to get each others trust and loyalty.. openness is one of the factors for a good and better relationship... kaya kung titingnan niya rin lang fon ko, i also must see his fon too.. :hypocritesmiley: