Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

• 2 weeks later...
yung ex kong nuknukan ng kapangitan dati , open kami sa ganyan...wala syang nagng problema sa kin, pero sya lagi kong nahuhuli...tsk tsk kung sino pa taaga yung chaka...grabeh talaga :thumbsdownsmiley:

bwahahaha.. sis, i can totally relate. ganyan din case ko with my ex. nuknukan ng fanget pero babaero.. haaaayyy! <_<

OT: yef, i have no probs with my exes reading my text messages. wala naman akong tinatago. :)

Edited by icequeen

yung last na syota ko...i was just looking for a reason to break up with her kasi nasasakal na ko...

and she was living at the place of her ex at that time but I couldn't prove anything...

then she was telling me about this text cat fight she had with her bestfriend...i pretended to be interested...

so i borrowed her phone and looked at her outbox...ayun, i found out na she's entertaining thoughts about sleeping with her ex again...so i told myself na makikipag-break na ko sa kanya on that day itself...

of course i waited till nakapag-check out na kami at nakauwi...hehehe

so to answer the question, i am inclined to let my partner read my text messages and I even volunteer information on every single person on my phonebook...and i let her delete the entries like "Mica DECADES" or "Sheila DARKBEAT"...i usually do this if i sense some insecurity within her...

if i want to break up with and get something on her, that's the time i read her messages...

Text and email messages are the modern form of the old fashioned letter mails ( a paper inside an envelope, hehehe, if you haven't seen one). Back then, people, as a sign of respect, don't open somebody's letter. even if the mailman just leave it infront your door. same should also apply to text and email massages. now if you give your consent to your partner that he/she can read your text messages, that's another story. BUT, by default, we should not reading somebody's text or email messages.