• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My take on this:

If you've got nothing to hide and your partner wants to know who you're texting,then by all means, let her see or read your messages. It won't really matter after all,would it? Do you still need to keep secrets from your partner? If your partner doubts you,heck,tell her you can switch numbers. You use my number and I use yours. Fair enough,isn't it? lol

This is no big deal,IMO

• 1 month later...

I just had a very painful break up. The reason: she's hiding something in her cellphone.

She was with me last night. Text siya ng text. Then I asked who she was texting with...this guy friend daw. Maya maya, tiningnan ko cellphone niya. She suddenly pressed the exit. I grabbed her cellphone and that was the start of the fight. She wouldnt let me read her messages.

I gave her two options: 1) She would let me read the messages and we would discuss....i said i was willing to listen. 2) She would NOT let me read the messages cos there's something in there that when i'd find out, there's now way i could accept...magbreak din lang kami. So wag ko na lang tingnan...and end the relationship right then and there.

Gossshhh!!! She chose the second option. Sobrang sakit. How the hell could she choose breaking up with me?

It's her loss not mine.

:(