Europe On A Budget

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nag european hihlights kami nung 2011 ng wife 17 days tour italy,switzerland,germany,france,london,belgium at amsterdam.enjoy talaga ! Iba talaga europe! Package tour kami nun sa agency lahat kasama na pagkain,airline,tour guide ,hotels etc etc. Tip at souvenier na lang biniyaran komat kaunting shoping .i paid all in 230k per person. Good deal na yun i think.nothing to worry kasi may itenerary na kami. I prefer that way kasi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I could be of no help here.

I had the opportunity to go to Europe years ago. Pero libre yun. I was sent on a 4-month training program where we were provided with everything, including a generous allowance which afforded us to travel in the Schengen countries (our visa was with a Schengen country -- Germany) on weekends --- weekends started on Friday afternoon.

hayz...missing europe already; was there juz this january 2017, and it was friggn' cold (-15deg in finland, others like the ex-soviet bloc states of latvia & estonia were around -5deg; poland was like betw. -7 to -10deg, milan surprisingly at a -1deg).. up until now- denmark's still on my mind- visited last year 2016; great places to check out still...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tip sa food budget. take away 3 kebab sandwich + a liter of coke from a mini grocery store is 15 euros in paris,solve na para sa 3 tao. In a not so fancy resto, 15-20 euros per person and meal hindi pa kasama coke na 3 euros ang average price. konti lang ang resto na may service water

• 7 months later...

you will need UK visa which you need to pass in magallanes if i remember. must comply with all requirements you will leave your passports there then return to get it with or without approval. so far the hardest visa to get.

in booking trains from london to any UK try to book as early as 3 months. 3 years ago we were able to go to edinbrough for 2500 pesos roundtrip.

to go outside UK like france must get schengen visa firts. worth it. we went to London-Scotland-Paris-Basel-Zurich-Frankfurt-Cologne-Brussels-London

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 months later...

Sarap talaga at iba sa Europe I Travelled there 2011. 7 countries Italy Belgium Switzerland Germany holland France UK . Package tour .250k per head. All in yun first Class hotel Airlines ,itineraries,Food, Daily bfast hotel tour guide Etc. Dalawa kami ni Mrs. .

Edited by 3 points king