Free Medical Advice

papable

Totaly agree, nung pumunta ako sa bayan ng mga arabo, halos evry day ulam nmin chicken dhil nga bwal ang oink oink.. wla akong allergy sa manok nun pero ng ka allergy ako duon.. but pag dating d2 sa pinas nwala din.. same thing happened to my dad nung nag abroad cia.. now i belived him...:)

Chicken is chicken. It's all the same. Based on that account, then maybe the allergen isn't chicken, but something else found in the food/environment over there.

To the resident OBGYNEs here, just curious, do you get aroused when checking out the vagina of your clients, specially when she's hot?

On the other hand, any chance there is a female Urologist here (is there actually one in the first place)? And then, same question, but this time, when checking your male patient's tool.

Edited by 6666
  • 3 weeks later...

Syet, I was recently diagnosed with diabetes (type 2). Right now, I'm taking 10 units of Lantus insulin per day plus 2,000 mgs of metformin. Within the first 3 weeks of medication, my glucose went down from 13.9 to 7.8. My doctor advised me to lower the insulin to 10 (used to be 15 units per day) for another month then FBS ulit.

My question is... ano po ba talaga ang food na pwede sakin? Mabait naman akong pasyente. Syet, pag sinabi ng doktor na bawal eh bawal talaga. Right now I totally removed soft drinks, juices, and sugar from my diet. Bawas na din ang lactose. So no milk na.

I substituted sugar with artificial sweeteners and muscovado sugar (in moderation). My rice is now 1 cup per main meal down from 3 cups.

It's frustrating kasi lagi akong gutom. Pag gutom, inom na lang ng tubig unless oras na ng kain. Ano po ba mga pwede kong kainin? Hindi talaga ako mahilig sa salad pero pinipilit ko. Pero di ako happy eh. I dont feel full.

Help? :( :( :(

Ingat lang sa artificial sweeteners like Splenda or Equal. Mas mabuti pa stevia or yung coco sugar ( ok na siguro muscovado rin). Also, eat protein and vegetables to fill you up. Dapat tama rin pagkaluto - steamed, poached, grilled, huwag fried.

Kelangan maging happy ka, life is short hehe. Seriously, dapat hindi ka gutom kasi tendency nyan bibigay ka later on at kakain ng bawal.

• 2 weeks later...

any advice on neck pain? its constant na eh. started work as a writer 3 months ago so im constantly in front of my laptop. that's when the neck pain started. i take rests once in a while but now it seems like the pain is always there.

hi viola. there are many possible causes , from simple muscle spasm to cervical spondylosis which has something to do with the alignment of your cervical spine.

Best to have a diagnostic test done - the easiest to do is a cervical spine x-ray. But if you can afford it, the most informative test is an MRI.

Ordinary painkillers can take care of the pain, but i'd rather that you see an MD first before taking any meds.

For the meantime, try warm compress first.

hope this helps :)

Exercise and fiber can do wonders. However, if moderate to severely high blood cholesterol levels na, kailangan na ng medications. This underlines the importance of the annual medical examinations.

Sabi nga, an ounce of prevention...

hi viola. there are many possible causes , from simple muscle spasm to cervical spondylosis which has something to do with the alignment of your cervical spine.

Best to have a diagnostic test done - the easiest to do is a cervical spine x-ray. But if you can afford it, the most informative test is an MRI.

Ordinary painkillers can take care of the pain, but i'd rather that you see an MD first before taking any meds.

For the meantime, try warm compress first.

hope this helps :)

i experiencing pagdudugo s pag nagbbwas, ano po kaya doctor me dapat mag pconsult? ano po kya sanhi? hindi cya maskit basta may dugo n lumlbas

see a gasroenterologist.

usually hemorrhoids are the cause. But there could be a lot other than that, from polyp to mass to inflammatory bowel disease.

you will probably need a sigmoidoscopy , at the very least.

any advice on neck pain? its constant na eh. started work as a writer 3 months ago so im constantly in front of my laptop. that's when the neck pain started. i take rests once in a while but now it seems like the pain is always there.

tama si ma'am ermita rojo. could be a muscle spasm lang or something with the spine.

wala kang ibang sakit or allergies? please make sure na wala.

if wala, try norgesic forte

drink 1 tablet three times per day after meals for 5 days.

try stretching exercises din and correct your posture kasi baka nakayuko ka nang matagal.

if hindi mawala, you can consult an orthopedic surgeon para mas macheck ka niya.

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I go to the doctor for my annual, I always find myself having high cholesterol level although I am not overweight. Surely, someone out there can relate to this experience. Do you have any tips to reducing/controlling cholesterol sans medication?

una exercise, ikalawa veggies, veggies and more veggies. ikatlo inom ng fish oil capsul

• 1 month later...

Everytime I go to the doctor for my annual, I always find myself having high cholesterol level although I am not overweight. Surely, someone out there can relate to this experience. Do you have any tips to reducing/controlling cholesterol sans medication?

eat ka sir ng salad twice a day. isa sa morning then isa sa gabi before matulog.

eto mas mahirap na tip, huwag kakain ng prito sir . mahirap talaga

Hi, I just want to ask about what may be the condition of my friend. Ayaw niya kasing magpa-check up. Matigas ang ulo. Ito po yung description niya.

"Hindi ko alam kung anong nag ttrigger nito e. Bigla bigla lang aatake."
"Sa upper part ng ng tiyan."
"Yung parang kabag ang style. Parang bloated. Parang ganon. Pero di naman ako busog, di rin ako natatae, di rin ako nauutot."
"Minsan natotolerate ko. Pero may timez na yun nga, di ako makatayo sa sakit. Nari-relieve lang sya ng pag higa. Pag nakahiga ako di ko mafifeel ang pain. Pag babangon ako mafifeel ko na naman. Pag matagal akong hihiga nawawala rin ang pain eventually."

Thanks po sa mga makakapag-reply.

Edited by basikmasiklab