Free Medical Advice

papable

11 hours ago, Gradnello said:

You're describing symptoms of LUTS or lower urinary tract - urinary Frequency

Possibly an infection. Get checked by an internist or a urologist sir

i also have that kind or peeing experience & undergo urinalysis but no indications of infections. what could be this symtoms means other than infection? could it be prostate problems or whatever? need advise.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:52 PM, splamp said:

Good day doc.

I want my wife to get pregnant. however, when we make love sometimes konti lang narerelease ko na semen and hindi ganun kabilis mag replenish ng semen ang katawan ko. i need atleast 7 days para makapag release ako ng around 5ml semen. 

kung 1 day rest lang, a drop or wala talaga ako narerelease.. 

after ko masarapan, normal ba na may pain na sa head pag hinawakan kaya bigla na lalambot si junjun? para yun ata yung torture blah blah.

what med do i need to take?

nagstart nako magexercise and take vitC.

Hi sir. I think its better to consult a urologist kung ganun ang symptoms. Baka may problem structurally down to the prostate area. 

9 hours ago, jong park said:

an infectious doctor says it is a skin fungal & prescribed me with a canesten cream but still no improvements for a week treatment...aside from that, an internist advised me to have a AV duplex scan on both foot for possible venous insufficintcies that i am going to undertake tomorrow....scaly skin is slowly spreading..needs help...thanks

Hi sir. If fungal and does not.resolve in 2 weeks, next step is to do skin biopsy c/o derma. However, base from your decription (cellulitis - definitely more than 5mm diameter) its appropriate to use oral antiFungal. Duration of treament for antifungal is 14-21 days pero depende sa skin biopsy.

Agree with duplex scan but did your internist requested lab exam like FBS, HbA1C, cholesterol. There are skin lesions that looks like a fungal infection but problem pla sa metabolic ang cause. 

23 hours ago, DrLucifer said:

Ask ko lang, When I pee, after ko mag pee feel ko naiihi padin ako so pag higa ko usually need ko ulit mag cr to pee,
then after nun aantayin ko lng maiihi ako ng onti lng ulit... then tska lang ako makakatulog...

need help

Agree that its a sign of infection.

The next question is how old are you? Fo you have other coMorbidity?

If you're entering legenday 50's then better check with urologist. Urinary frequency can be a sign also ng prostate enlargement. 

22 hours ago, Gradnello said:

You're describing symptoms of LUTS or lower urinary tract - urinary Frequency

Possibly an infection. Get checked by an internist or a urologist sir

Thanks, im 31 sir, thanks I need to go to a urologist directly? How about for skin conerns ng male parts uro din poba? Or derma?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:26 PM, Coke_zero said:

Hi sir. If fungal and does not.resolve in 2 weeks, next step is to do skin biopsy c/o derma. However, base from your decription (cellulitis - definitely more than 5mm diameter) its appropriate to use oral antiFungal. Duration of treament for antifungal is 14-21 days pero depende sa skin biopsy.

Agree with duplex scan but did your internist requested lab exam like FBS, HbA1C, cholesterol. There are skin lesions that looks like a fungal infection but problem pla sa metabolic ang cause. 

meron na ako for those lab requirements but all of those are within normal paramters & hbaic pre diabetic...av duplex scan results are with no obstruction for blood circulation but found to be having EDEMA so was prescribed again with dalasin 300mg clindamycine 4/day for 10 days...hope the scaly skin & swelling gets better

On 10/2/2021 at 1:36 AM, splamp said:

alin sir ang not normal?

Base to your story sir, dapat no.pain ang penile head. At the same time ok lang na d agad tatayo c manoy ang konti lang sperm after sexual intercourse pero if first ejaculation dapat not less than 5ml. This is in the premiae na hindi daily ang release mo.

10 hours ago, jong park said:

meron na ako for those lab requirements but all of those are within normal paramters & hbaic pre diabetic...av duplex scan results are with no obstruction for blood circulation but found to be having EDEMA so was prescribed again with dalasin 300mg clindamycine 4/day for 10 days...hope the scaly skin & swelling gets better

Hi sir. Complete meds muna. Suggest to do skin biopsy c/o derma, ideally dapat naRequest ito sabay ng Clinda..

Also, if preDiabetic dapat nag low dose metformin 500mg before bedtime ka na and repeat DM labs after 3 months..unless nagpa diet modification lang AP mo.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, Coke_zero said:

Hi sir. Complete meds muna. Suggest to do skin biopsy c/o derma, ideally dapat naRequest ito sabay ng Clinda..

Also, if preDiabetic dapat nag low dose metformin 500mg before bedtime ka na and repeat DM labs after 3 months..unless nagpa diet modification lang AP mo.

the case is already solved...all it needs is just a moisturizing lotion with skin reviving agent then that solved the problem.

After swelling, dryness & scaly skin normally occurs. 

Thank for the advises....

Hello Doctors,

I just wanted to ask how is a proper consultation or what to seek when having random wounds on any parts of the body plus the back acnes, and itchy scalps. 

I think it escalated more during the lockdown and working from home setup.

Not sure if diet na rin or not getting out. 

Was planning to use my company health card but don't know where to go for the checkup

Thank you!! 

21 hours ago, yowaiomae said:

Hello Doctors,

I just wanted to ask how is a proper consultation or what to seek when having random wounds on any parts of the body plus the back acnes, and itchy scalps. 

I think it escalated more during the lockdown and working from home setup.

Not sure if diet na rin or not getting out. 

Was planning to use my company health card but don't know where to go for the checkup

Thank you!! 

Hello sir
Consult a derma. Call the hotline of your healthcard to know the nearest accredited dermatologist

Ask ko lang po mga sir...baka may same experience, ano po mapapayo nyu?

Male po ako, okay lng ba gumamit ng ph care ng misis ko? pansin ko kasi "natutuyo" o "dry" yung ari ko, lalo na sa pinaka sensitive na part...currently sabon na panligo lang ang ginagamit ko, kaso after 3-4 hrs, pag nag check ako, dry na, merong puti puti, na sa tingin ko dahil sa sabon...

May time din na medyo masakit pag nag do kami ni misis, mahapdi o sensitive na masakit...

Ano po kaya pwedeng remedy?

i have been doing some reading online and have been asking doctor friends regarding the possibility of catching covid through oral sex. magkaiba ang sagot, some says na hindi daw possible kung purely oral sex lang kasi covid is respiratory. sabi naman nang iba, there is high risk kasi covid is in the saliva. so pag nag receive ng oral sex kahit naka mask possible magka covid kasi nasa laway rin sya.

to our doctor friends here, thoughts please. thank you 

10 hours ago, overman said:

i have been doing some reading online and have been asking doctor friends regarding the possibility of catching covid through oral sex. magkaiba ang sagot, some says na hindi daw possible kung purely oral sex lang kasi covid is respiratory. sabi naman nang iba, there is high risk kasi covid is in the saliva. so pag nag receive ng oral sex kahit naka mask possible magka covid kasi nasa laway rin sya.

I think the answer is yes. Not necessarily because of oral sex but the fact na may close contact kayo then mahahawaan na cguro ang isat isa. Unless na gumawa ng experiment mga doctors na isang guy or gal with covid and the other one negative tapos mag oral sex sila, like no hands or no contact at execpt for the oral sex itself lang. 

there is always that risk pag close contact but i am zeroing on the situation na fully masked ang guy while the girl gives him head. can there be transmission of covid from mouth to penis? yun yung pala isipan.

some studies abroad says na may traces of covid sa semen so the girl takes a bigger risk in addition sa close contact risk.

• ADMINISTRATOR
1 hour ago, Harding said:

nakakatuwa din mga tanong and sagot dito. for me i prefer to consult google. dami silang sagot dun

Dear Harding, Google gets its answers from websites like MTC. If our doctor friends here do not post replies, and all the doctors in the world do not reply to forums like MTC, Google will not be able to give you search results.

MTC is a community that enables members to ask for answers from fellow members, in a casual setting. This thread is about "Free Medical Advice", and thrives on people sharing first hand info and if we are lucky we get real doctors giving free consults.

Mabuti naman at natuwa ka. Laughter is the best medicine after all 🙂

Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa mgs doctor members natin. Dahil sa kanila madami ako natutunan first hand. SALAMAT DOC!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
1 hour ago, MTC said:

Dear Harding, Google gets its answers from websites like MTC. If our doctor friends here do not post replies, and all the doctors in the world do not reply to forums like MTC, Google will not be able to give you search results.

MTC is a community that enables members to ask for answers from fellow members, in a casual setting. This thread is about "Free Medical Advice", and thrives on people sharing first hand info and if we are lucky we get real doctors giving free consults.

Mabuti naman at natuwa ka. Laughter is the best medicine after all 🙂

Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa mgs doctor members natin. Dahil sa kanila madami ako natutunan first hand. SALAMAT DOC!

i understand clearly your message . i know that our doctors here are spending their precious times trying to help our friends and members. i am not against that. i fully support and thank them on this endeavor and sacrifices. i just want to share my own idea and experience in dealing with my medical problems.  MTC is a great forum in sharing informative information not only medical but in many aspects of learning. I say let us learn from one another. Sometimes we have different views . But that does not mean an ill intent. we just here to help one another.  maybe we can have additional  topic about herbal medicine , yoga and the like for the promotion of health

• Like (+1) 1
On 11/2/2021 at 8:47 PM, overman said:

Kaya nga meron tayo social distancing di ba. Oral sex defeats the purpose of social distancing if your tool is inside her mouth.🤣✌️