PacMan's Corner

menime

^^ Well if thats the case then I think makabubuti nga na matalo siya for him to have a little humbling experience. It seems that his defeat in the polls were not enough.

Marami siguro magagalit sakin nito but Ill say it anyway. Hindi lang si Manny Pacquiao ang kelangan ng humbling experience pati ang buong bansa that he represents.

In as much as he has become a national pride, he has also become the source of National Arrogance. Nanalo lang against Morales, automatic lahat na ng Pilipino world class. Automatic angat na agad pinoy sa buong mundo.

Out of one guy in boxing? Geez? Did the mexicans think that they were the best in the world because of champions like Julio Cesar Chavez? Ang japan ba kahit kelan sinabi nila na angat sila sa buong mundo? Ang singapore ba lantarang sinabi na world class lahi nila?

Kung talagang angat nga pinoy sa buong mundo eh di sana hindi tayo third world. Pero wala pang nararating bansa natin so far, nagyabang na agad tayo out of an achievement of a few na nakaakyat sa everest. Isang AI contestant na me 0.0000009% na dugong pinoy, at dahil sa isang boxingero.

Oh well pag nanalo si pacquaio, number one kaagad ang pilipinas sa buong mundo (Yes ABS-CBN said this after the morales bout). Never mind if remains to be the most corrupt ASEAN country

i guarantee matatalo si pacquiao ni barrera via KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!remember this date na sinabi ko....in 5 rounds tapos ang laban at KO si pacquiao, winner the BABY FACE ASSASIN!!!!

I GUARANTEE YOU MAKAKARMA KA DIN SA KABOBOHAN MO AT MGA KAMAGANAK MO ANG MAGBABAYAD SA KATANGAHAN MO. LUL

i guarantee matatalo si pacquiao ni barrera via KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!remember this date na sinabi ko....in 5 rounds tapos ang laban at KO si pacquiao, winner the BABY FACE ASSASIN!!!!

Huwag naman sana, pero kung ganyan ng ganyan diskarte ni Pacquiao eh ganun nga patutunguhan. Kakahiya na naman tayong mga pinoy pagnagkataon niyan.

Sayang talaga si Pacman, he is NOT FOCUSED as BEFORE. Parang wala ng HUNGER FACTOR sa kanya and CONTENTED na siya sa narating niya... Sayang, siya pa naman ang ONLY ATHLETE natin na RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE, pag natalo siya kay BARERRA, nakakahiya.... We need his VICTORIES kasi dun lang tayo na UNITE mga PINOY...

dapt isipin niya paano maging legitimate belt holder ulit, then UNIFY all the Belts, then aspire as a 3 Division Champ then a 4 division champ later on (parang gagawin ni Morales sa Aug 5) and doing so by being the # 1 POUND for POUND in the world... that way, siya na ang pinaka matinding boksingero of his time...

pero wala e, puro sugal, babae, showbiz....walang HUNGER at FOCUS.... he needs a SERIOUS WAKE UP CALL.... and he's fight with Barrera might be his DOWNFALL...

Pero wag naman sana....

Oh come on guys! wake up! we don't need this bum!

Kaya lumalaki ng todo ang ulo niya eh, kasi ang akala niya siya na ang pinakamagaling na pilipino sa buong mundo.

Seriously, do you need a guy with a powerfull left hook just to be proud that you are a filipino?

Pwede tayo magkaisa kung gugustuhin natin. Pwede natin iangat bansa natin kung gugustuhin natin. And you can be proud of yourself, not because of the achievement of another filipino but of your own.

Hero? OMG! nagboxing lang hero na. Ano bang napakaselfless sa ginagawa nya para tawagin natin siyang bayani? He boxes for a living, I teach for a living. Sige nga idonate nya lahat ng kikitain nya sa susunod nyang laban sa charity then maniniwala pa ako.

I hope manny gets it into his thick skull that this country does not really need him to be proud of himseld

ranting forever...geesh!!!

go pacman...earn the money win or lose!!! time for boxers to USE THEIR BRAINS than rely on BRAWN.

ano masama na lumaban ka for money??? practicality lang...papakagulpi for a belt na wala naman na talagang halaga??? isang malaking kalokohan. tama lang na si manny yung mamili ng kalaban dahil sa sya yung mabenta.

whoever thinks boxing is still an honorable sport deserves a 1-2 punch combo and an internal hemorrhage hahaha.

yung mga sourgraping na teachers, sali ka na lang sa ulirang guro award hahaha!!!

Oh come on guys! wake up! we don't need this bum!

Kaya lumalaki ng todo ang ulo niya eh, kasi ang akala niya siya na ang pinakamagaling na pilipino sa buong mundo.

Seriously, do you need a guy with a powerfull left hook just to be proud that you are a filipino?

Pwede tayo magkaisa kung gugustuhin natin. Pwede natin iangat bansa natin kung gugustuhin natin. And you can be proud of yourself, not because of the achievement of another filipino but of your own.

Hero? OMG! nagboxing lang hero na. Ano bang napakaselfless sa ginagawa nya para tawagin natin siyang bayani? He boxes for a living, I teach for a living. Sige nga idonate nya lahat ng kikitain nya sa susunod nyang laban sa charity then maniniwala pa ako.

I hope manny gets it into his thick skull that this country does not really need him to be proud of himseld

Bro, much as you hate Manny, we can never deny the fact that he is a "national treasure "IN THE FIELD OF SPORTS...not since when have we Filipinos had a boxing icon like him, who's a legitimate pound for pound king and recognized worldwide in all of boxing circles as the best featherweight boxer not only of his time but all-time !

His victories abroad opened up the gates for more filipino boxers to campaign in the US because now they look up to our boxers as WARRIORS because of what Pacquaio has shown..now that is a credit to him.

As much as all of us HAVE SHORTCOMINGS and being HUMAN makes us all IMPERFECT, Pacquaio still has a lot to LEARN but UNFORTUNATELY he is destroying himself with all the DISTRACTIONS he

BROUGHT UPON HIMSELF. This he has to rectify ASAP.

His WINNINGS abroad makes ME PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO- in the field of SPORTS...THAT IS HIS PROFESSION and there are also SACRIFICES in the GYM preparing for a bout and the DANGERS involved in FIGHTING...it DOESN'T differ from being a doctor, a teacher or an engineer... It's a profession and bottomline you have to be the best that you can be! Pacquiao WORKED hard to be where he is right now, and nobody can deny that we Filipinos are proud of his victories...

He is a "BOXING HERO" --don't be too literate bro. In no way he can be compared to Rizal duh?

In a SMALL way, he has UNITED the FILIPINOS...Crime rate goes down when he's fighting.

He BOXES for a Living, RISKING his life in the RING...he DESERVE the money he gets and since it is his EARNINGS, he can do whatever he wants with it... same as your salary and mine...

ranting forever...geesh!!!

go pacman...earn the money win or lose!!! time for boxers to USE THEIR BRAINS than rely on BRAWN.

ano masama na lumaban ka for money??? practicality lang...papakagulpi for a belt na wala naman na talagang halaga??? isang malaking kalokohan. tama lang na si manny yung mamili ng kalaban dahil sa sya yung mabenta.

whoever thinks boxing is still an honorable sport deserves a 1-2 punch combo and an internal hemorrhage hahaha.

yung mga sourgraping na teachers, sali ka na lang sa ulirang guro award hahaha!!!

Bwahahaha!

Whats that a fact again Sparkie?! Go ahead, take your best shot! the more you spite me the more I win. You know whats the one thing thats killing you now? I exist, I will continue to exist and there ain't a god damn thing you can do about it? You can't even stop me from posting immoral posts! Your piss-him-off-so-bad-so-he-would-stop didn't do squat?

So what now? Your gonna ask me to come down to elorde's and do it with you london prize style and if I refuse you will call me a sissy?

Thats right sparkie! hate! hate some more!!! Cave in to that hate! the more you hate the more I win. You beat the crap out of me! but you and I both know that it would'nt change

Oh what now is this the part that youll beg me for a PM so we can set the date?

Anyway on topic.

I do not hate MP, and I have no reason to hate him for it. What Im trying to say is that why is it we only look at the achievments of a few, just for us to find reason to be proud of ourselves. Probably this is the reason kung bakit lumaki ang ulo ng tao ng sobra.

Thing is you can always find a reason to be proud of who you are and where you come from. Mexicans are not proud of being mexicans just because of boxing legends like julio cesar chaves.

Ill be proud of who I am, no self-righteous assh*le like sparkie over here is going to take that.

Hey Jourdan......

Guess what my last out of the country trip was paid for by tax payers money! Ohuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!! A Bigot looser like me enjoying money the government is willing to give ohuhuhuhu.

Oh this december, Im at it again..... In fact Im gonna be issued a red passport and which pretty much means I won't have to pay a terminal fee....... Ohuhuhuhu fly kryptonian boy! fly! your country needs you! Tantanaaaaaaaaan!

Bro, much as you hate Manny, we can never deny the fact that he is a "national treasure "IN THE FIELD OF SPORTS...not since when have we Filipinos had a boxing icon like him, who's a legitimate pound for pound king and recognized worldwide in all of boxing circles as the best featherweight boxer not only of his time but all-time !

His victories abroad opened up the gates for more filipino boxers to campaign in the US because now they look up to our boxers as WARRIORS because of what Pacquaio has shown..now that is a credit to him.

As much as all of us HAVE SHORTCOMINGS and being HUMAN makes us all IMPERFECT, Pacquaio still has a lot to LEARN but UNFORTUNATELY he is destroying himself with all the DISTRACTIONS he

BROUGHT UPON HIMSELF. This he has to rectify ASAP.

His WINNINGS abroad makes ME PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO- in the field of SPORTS...THAT IS HIS PROFESSION and there are also SACRIFICES in the GYM preparing for a bout and the DANGERS involved in FIGHTING...it DOESN'T differ from being a doctor, a teacher or an engineer... It's a profession and bottomline you have to be the best that you can be! Pacquiao WORKED hard to be where he is right now, and nobody can deny that we Filipinos are proud of his victories...

He is a "BOXING HERO" --don't be too literate bro. In no way he can be compared to Rizal duh?

In a SMALL way, he has UNITED the FILIPINOS...Crime rate goes down when he's fighting.

He BOXES for a Living, RISKING his life in the RING...he DESERVE the money he gets and since it is his EARNINGS, he can do whatever he wants with it... same as your salary and mine...

Well I will agree that he needs to rectify himself. The problem is, he does not listen to his critics. Probably in his head right now he still feels that he is the greatest filipino in the world.

As for being proud, I am proud to be a filipino because of the achievement of the entire race, not because of his achievements in the boxing rings.

There are many unsung heroes in our race, MP was just lucky he got PPV shares

Wala ba makakalaban si pacquiao na bata-bata pa......

Mga Big names nakakalaban pero patapos na yung mga career.....

Kasi puro gurang na nakakalaban ni manny.......pag bata naman nakalaban mga ampaw......Si Marquez lang yung hindi ampaw kaso ayaw ata labanan ni manny eh......

Edited by edc
Wala ba makakalaban si pacquiao na bata-bata pa......

Mga Big names nakakalaban pero patapos na yung mga career.....

Kasi puro gurang na nakakalaban ni manny.......pag bata naman nakalaban mga ampaw......Si Marquez lang yung hindi ampaw kaso ayaw ata labanan ni manny eh......

depende kc sa promoter yan e.. kung sino ang nasa stable ni Pacman un lang ang makakalaban nya.. mabuti na si Barrera, kesa naman si Injin Chi..

react lng ako sa mga posts ng mga nagaaway d2 ah, sna wala din mangaway sakin.. it's true na Manny alone isn't the answer for us to be proud of our race, pero to some extent he's helping the Filipino athletes get recognition, and for that saludo ako sa kanya.. marami pa jan na hindi Manny Pacquiao na proud na proud sa kanilang lahi, ndi lang napapansin kasi si Manny ang sikat.. oo, international superstar na si Manny, pero hindi siya ang be-all and end-all ng mga Pinoy athletes..

Just a thought...

In the US, they call Pacquiao the best fighter not named Mayweather. Question is, is it possible that they can have a fight in the future? I assume Manny has to move up a weight class? Now if this happens, it's gonna be a great fight!!!

^ mobility's gonna be an issue if Manny moves up, the extra weight might reduce his speed.. ndi naman bababa si Pretty Boy eh, so no choice si Manny kung mangyayari nga tong laban.. if they do it MMA style (open weight), ibang usapan na yun.. :lol:

Can't be too sure about a win in October. His marital problem might be a distraction.

Is he fighting for an honest to goodness title na? Sorry not been following pacman since the elections.

My apologies to pacman fans but yung title nya na International Featherweight watchmacallit belt is crap as far as the books will remember him.

Though, I will not take away from Manny the right to try to get the best deals from his fights but in my opinion, Pacman is nearing the Rubicon of his career.

He should be thinking legacy na at this stage.

The accolades today say he is the best fighter in the world. But give it a few years, if Pacman dont win a major belt and defends it a few times... he will be remembered as "the greatest fighter that could have been."

just my thoughts. :blush: