PacMan's Corner

menime

sana iwan na din ni freddie roach si pacquiao! baka sakaling magising siya. tutal di na rin siya nakikinig kay roach. si freddie na lang ang nagtya-tyaga kay pacquiao! ayun pinakinggan niya yung mga nakapaligid sa kanya. wala tuloy siyang direksyon kay arum. walang matinong kalaban..ngayon tatakbo pa sa eleksyon. ayus manny!

When you have tons of money you look good great, a good singer, very intelligent, a hero for all, a national hero may be, have throngs of friends, legions of adoring fans, has the makings of a great movie star and an astute politician , … But when the money is gone the bubble burst, and all that is left is a stupid guy who was taken for a ride …

im losing my respect for manny.he can still help those people in need and running for office is not an option for him.

yes, he gots to leave arum, get rid of those stupid politicians srrounding him and listen to roach.

what happenin to this guy? he is disgracing his career and his name. politics might trigger his downfall inside the ring with all the stress and anxiety he might face.

stupid!!! that's all i can say if pacquiao dos not back out for his congressional bid... sa hgh school profficiency exam e hirap na siaya, pano pa sa pulititka... iniisahan ka lang niyang mga nagsusulsol sa yo... forget them and concentrate on your boxing career... kahiya naman pag natalo ka dun kay solis..

mga tol sa tingin ko ay tama naman ang desisyon ni manny pacquiao na pasukin ang politika. dapat nga hindi congressman ang tinakbo niya kundi senador dapat. pag senador marami siyang magagawa at maipasang batas at makapaglingkod siya sa mga mahihirap.

I salute you manny!!! Next time pasukin mo na vice president para mas lalo kang makatulong sa mga naghihirap mong kababayan! Basta pirma ka lang ng pirma sa contract para di matulog sa mesa mga proyekto mo at maimplement agad ang mga ito!!!!

GO FOR IT IDOL PACMAN!

mga tol sa tingin ko ay tama naman ang desisyon ni manny pacquiao na pasukin ang politika. dapat nga hindi congressman ang tinakbo niya kundi senador dapat. pag senador marami siyang magagawa at maipasang batas at makapaglingkod siya sa mga mahihirap.

I salute you manny!!! Next time pasukin mo na vice president para mas lalo kang makatulong sa mga naghihirap mong kababayan! Basta pirma ka lang ng pirma sa contract para di matulog sa mesa mga proyekto mo at maimplement agad ang mga ito!!!!

GO FOR IT IDOL PACMAN!

This is better than an Erap Joke. He'll make a ton of money if he is able to capitalize on those tid bits just like what the former president did. If Erap has "Eraption" what could Manny's joke book would be? May he could hire Emil Jurado as his publisher. He was able to manage Erap's joke books very well....

As far as Im concerned as long as his candidacy stands, its all over for manny. He will just end up being a washed up looser like Mansueto Velasco, Rolando Navarette, and Luisito Espinosa.

Roach does not need Manny, there are other fighters out there who has more dedication and drive for the sport. Besides he will also be training golden boy for that mayweather bout.

Sus, nasira si Manny Pacquiao sa mga desisyon niya.

Well, ganyan talaga pag nagbabayad ng utang na loob. Gamitan. I just wish that he will be the hero that we think he is. Pag-isipan mabuti ang mga desisyon sa buhay. It's just one of two things lang naman, mabuti o masama. Huwag magpagamit sa mga taong pinagsasamantalahan ang kahinaan. Iyan ang pinakamatinding laban ni Manny: Ang manindigan at sabihing "Ito ang tama, ito ang gagawin ko."

Anyway, napapansin ko lang sa komunidad na ginagalawan ko, bumaba na ang respect kay Manny

What a waste. I wonder if he really has a chance against Darlene Antonino --- whose

political machinery is set-up quite well in Gen San.

For the sake of our country ... I hope she knocks out stupid Manny in the polls .. and let the guy take his revenge on his next opponent in the ring which I hope will be Barrera ...

Pacquiao says he'll quit boxing if he wins election .... Inquirer report Feb. 15, 2007

Dumb ass Manny Pacquiao believes he grew brains overnight with all the money he earned and the ovation he received from the boxing fans. Probably couldn't even spell the word "Congressman" in one breath.

Anyway he deserved to win if he were to run as sectoral representative of "rich but mentally challenged political pawns" of politicians.

Prove us wrong dumb ass Manny! Stay away from politics and do what you best -- bust other people heads in the boxing ring -- and bring honor to the country. The every Filipino is behind you if you stay in boxing. Don't be the CLOWN the politicians want you to be.

Sana Bitawan na siya ni Freddie Roach para magtanda!

He does not need Manny, there are other boxers he can train that will earn him more prestiege and cashflow.

Bottom line is Manny does not have the determination to stay a champion.

Inaabuso nya kasi ang kasikatan nya, and now he is wasting his talent

I want Manny to run.........hoping he will spend all his millions in the campaign.....put his training on hold.........then he will be a big loser in the election against antonino......since he didnt train that much...his next opponent will beat him bad that he will never ever recover.......all his friends will be no where to be found......his wife will left him for Freddie Roach...he will realize that people loved him because of his money only.......he will be in so much misery that he will spend all his time drinking alcohol....the very same brand that he previously endorsed........ and then one night........after one of his usual drinking spree........while driving the only vehicle left in his possesion........he will be involved in an accident..........he was driving so freakin fast that the only way for him to survive is for the doctors to amputate both of his legs.....realization will sink in for him ........but its too late.......his misery will continue....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by solicitor