PacMan's Corner

menime

I want Manny to run.........hoping he will spend all his millions in the campaign.....put his training on hold.........then he will be a big loser in the election against antonino......since he didnt train that much...his next opponent will beat him bad that he will never ever recover.......all his friends will be no where to be found......his wife will left him for Freddie Roach...he will realize that people loved him because of his money only.......he will be in so much misery that he will spend all his time drinking alcohol....the very same brand that he previously endorsed........ and then one night........after one of his usual drinking spree........while driving the only vehicle left in his possesion........he will be involved in an accident..........he was driving so freakin fast that the only way for him to survive is for the doctors to amputate both of his legs.....realization will sink in for him ........but its too late.......his misery will continue....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Amen to that Brother

Amen to that Brother

sama amp hahaha, I want him to learn the same lesson but not this way, napunta pa talaga ung asawa nya kay freddi roach hahahaha.

My typical scenario would be, he looses very badly in the elections and gets knocked out in 3 rounds on his next match, when he comes back to the Philippines people start throwing tomatoes at him, that should set him straight.

I want Manny to run.........hoping he will spend all his millions in the campaign.....put his training on hold.........then he will be a big loser in the election against antonino......since he didnt train that much...his next opponent will beat him bad that he will never ever recover.......all his friends will be no where to be found......his wife will left him for Freddie Roach...he will realize that people loved him because of his money only.......he will be in so much misery that he will spend all his time drinking alcohol....the very same brand that he previously endorsed........ and then one night........after one of his usual drinking spree........while driving the only vehicle left in his possesion........he will be involved in an accident..........he was driving so freakin fast that the only way for him to survive is for the doctors to amputate both of his legs.....realization will sink in for him ........but its too late.......his misery will continue....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

matalo nalang sa pulitika pero sa boxing wag naman sana kailangan natin siya, nakakapagpaangat siya ng morale ng mga pinoy.

Sana Bitawan na siya ni Freddie Roach para magtanda!

He does not need Manny, there are other boxers he can train that will earn him more prestiege and cashflow.

Bottom line is Manny does not have the determination to stay a champion.

Inaabuso nya kasi ang kasikatan nya, and now he is wasting his talent

That's what I also heard, sir. He's now living the rock 'n roll lifestyle. He only trains when there is a fight, and in-between fights he just parties all the time. I firmly believe that if you are an athlete, you should be in good condition all-year round. Hetong si Manny, wala talagang disiplina. Hindi pa nga siya hall of famer, pero lumalaki na ang kanyang ulo.

Dapat sa kanya matalo sa eleksyon at matalo din sa susunod nyang laban para matuto siya ng leksyon.

Edited by Guest
That's what I also heard, sir. He's now living the rock 'n roll lifestyle. He only trains when there is a fight, and in-between fights he just parties all the time. I firmly believe that if you are an athlete, you should be in good condition all-year round. Hetong si Manny, wala talagang disiplina. Hindi pa nga siya hall of famer, pero lumalaki na ang kanyang ulo.

Dapat sa kanya matalo sa eleksyon at matalo din sa susunod nyang laban para matuto siya ng leksyon.

I agree bro. Actually ganyan din Nangyari kay freddie roach noong height ng boxing career nya. he was also partying in between fights that during this one fight he wasnt at his best condition he badly broke his fist (can't remember if it was left or right). He got it fixed up but it didn't work the way it used to, so couldn't knock out his oponents. From then on his boxing carrer got sour, so he ended up being an assistant trainer to his former coach. it normal naman to live the rock and roll lifestyle when you are on top. But at least hindi naman sumubok si ka freddie ng singing acting at political carreer.

Bottom line is here is a guy who has been there and done that. He is giving good advice to manny with the intent of making him not comitting the same mistakes he had during his boxing days. So Manny should listen

Manny ano ka ba! Snap out of it! Maraming paraan para makatulong. Magtayo ka ng foundation para pag-aralin ang mga mahihirap. Imbes gumagastos ka sa sabong at sugal, bakit hindi ka bumili ng malaking lupa (ang mura mura ng lupa sa mindanao), tapos gawin mong sakahan para me mabigyan ka ng trabaho.

How very Filipino ....

A nice entry for Maalaala Mo Kaya

or other true to life soap opera kung nagkataon

tama kayo dyan mga bro, it would be nice to see manny get knocked down and hit the ground kung un lang ang magpapagising sa kanya.

kung ganito ng ganito gagawin nya, hindi bagay sa kanya ang title ng "pambansang kamao" dahil wala syang disiplina....

How very Filipino ....

A nice entry for Maalaala Mo Kaya

or other true to life soap opera kung nagkataon

(Sing) Gulong ng palad ang buhay ay gulong ng palad!!!

Seriously though. Masyado naman kasi natin ginawang Dyos si Manny kaya akala nya siguro siya na ang pinakamagaling na Pilipino sa buong mundo. Kaya akala nya lahat kaya nya na gawin.

For all we know, all that patriotism speech i.e. para sa bayan ang tagumpay na ito. Was just one big promotional ad to make him self more profitable.

I mean come to think of it. The more you are a hero, the more they love you. The more they will wana see you pactures on papers, magazines, endorsement. More people will subscribe to pay per view thinking that they are doing something patriotic by supporting a boxer carry the Filipino Flag. Not to mention me kita ka rin from television execs who will cover the fight, and the movie houses who will show it live.

oh well, kanta na nga lang tayo....... Gulooooooooooong Palad ang buhay ay gulong ng palad

THERE is NO DOUBT in every Pinoy/Non -pinoy's mind and heart that PACMAN would wlays be the Bets Fighter, well; for the next 5 years maybe. He's a veyr good person,....but I doubt his ability to "lead" a hungry and underemployed/enemployed throng of people.

MANNY,...just stick to BOXING,....enjoy your wealth, your family, your kids and ENJOY your wife :lol: :cool: ,.......don't let urself be USED and ABUSED by damn TRAPOS and abusive business tycoons ....

un lang pow! BOW :mtc:

Sabi nya, he's running for congress 'coz he wants to help his people. Ba't di nya nlang tularan si D. Mutumbo? As a sportsman, He's helping his people by building a hospital and schools sa place nila. Hindi pa ba malaking tulong yun? And then na cover pa cya sa Reader's Digest for his contribution...

un ang di ko maintindihan sa mga sikat na tao, kesa athlete o artista... tatakbo daw sa politika para makatulong sa tao... mga letse kayo... ang daming paraan para makatulong, hindi lang politika... ipamigay nyo pera nyo para malaking tulong sa tao... malaki din kasi ang makukurakot sa politika...