PacMan's Corner

menime

Looks like I'm losing my charm. I said since Erik was out for vengeance, that he will make PacMan work for it till the last round, and Manny "might" lose, or the fight will end on a draw.

I'm glad I was wrong. Way to go PacMan.

Yah, good thing you're wrong, or else I'm not posting here now and hiding from the EM nuthuggers. :D

64 User(s) are reading this topic (19 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

40 Members: SoulMTC, Lord Zagato, SPO1, gilgrissom, Clinks, lokolokoboy69, RJ_Slater, punit, aperfectcircle, Terranboy, h3atman, bugoy21, PrettyboyPOPOY, redace, lml_sete, d33th, Immortal666, evil eye, christina, binarywarrior, resemble, barong_guy, mr_goblin, PageDown, baskuger, tobats04, kulasferu, cougar_p, kenzobasti, Don Carleone, bazooka_j03, airway, XTC, h20, kreestian, sophia, lawenta, starks, kensters, Moonwalker

64 users ba naman!!!!!

pacquiao won! :cool:

but it disheartens me to see one of the greatest featherweights ever fall like this

even if im rooting for pacquiao, my sentimental favorite is morales

did you see his reaction and dis you see the gloom in his eyes after he fell?

hs corner is urging him to stand up, but siya na ang umayaw

tobats! wala kang karapatan murahin at sabihng demonyo ang mga maka morales dito gago! :D

tignan natin mga reaction ng pro morales dito sa kupal na ugali ni tobats.

hahah. utak gunggong!

i was shouting like thers no tomorow after morales was knocked down in the second round

barrera, youre next :cool:

after money threw some punches in the first round, i know its over for morales.

he doesnt have the legs and wa a little bit tentative or may i say intimidated with the power and speed of pacquiao!

too bad villorial lost his fight, or may i say was robbed of the victory.

jimrex jaca will fight juan manuel marquez next.

lets pray for this guy :thumbsupsmiley:

Pacquiao destroys Morales!

http://www.fightnews.com/

By Mike Sloan, Victor Perea, Albert Howell at ringside

A near-record crowd of 18,276 saw super featherweight superstar Manny Pacquaio (43-3-2, 33 KOs) annihilate Erik Morales (48-5, 24 KOs) on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Arena in Las Vegas. After a slow first round, Pacquiao dropped Morales with a left hand in round two. Erik got up and fought back hard. Pacquiao knocked down Morales again hard in round three and again Erik got up and bravely traded. Pacman was too much, however, flooring Morales again. This time Morales just sat on the canvas and shook his head no. Pacquiao wins by KO at 2:57 of round three.