PacMan's Corner

menime

oo nga hehehe , i watched the fight in HOWZAT bar in makati... kasama mga bossing ko na brits. karamihan sa customer mga put. grabe ang kantyawan. konti lang pinoy mga waiters lang at yung mga p. burgos girls..

sabi ng nga brits its all abour money daw. what a lame excuse..

buti na lang hindi mo ako kasama bos edz. malakas akong mangantyaw ng mga brits. had a lot of experience since 1990... erferferf

well now that hatton lost spectacularly, he needs a spectacular win against a good opponent so that he can make more money.

or else just retire and count his moolah

sarap namnamin ng 10K. hehehehe.

iba talaga ang coverage ng HBO compare sa solar.... marami ka matututunan.. yan nyo kasi idamay ang politics at boxing ni pacman.. magaling talaga si pacman as a boxer..

hindi sya puro daldal.. never natalo si hatton ng ganun... mas maganda pa ang condition ni hatton compare nung laban nya kay Gayweather...

sabi nga nung isa dito... STUPID daw ang mga pacman FANS>.. ehehehehe.

pinoy ka pa naman... not unless kamag anak ka ni GAYWEATHER.

It's better to give then to receive.....a punch!!!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/4e/fullj.5512cce5d16806858f50a796f13cb3b5/5512cce5d16806858f50a796f13cb3b5-getty-boxing-phi-gbr-pacquiao-hatton.jpg

Naging cartoon ang mukha ni hatton. :lol:

Parang natatanggal iyong suot niyang maskara. Sabi ko na nga ba hindi si hatton ang nakalaban niya. :lol:

buti na lang hindi mo ako kasama bos edz. malakas akong mangantyaw ng mga brits. had a lot of experience since 1990... erferferf

well now that hatton lost spectacularly, he needs a spectacular win against a good opponent so that he can make more money.

or else just retire and count his moolah

boss robs hhehe o nga. pag katapos ng laban inubos na namin mga beer, puro SI virus na pinagusapan namin. wala na sila mukha ihaharap. nakakahiya naman, baka pabiyahiin ako dun sa may mga virus ng lugar. kagagaling ko lang HK and Korea.

di ko na muna siningil 300 Sterling pounds.

http://static.guim.co.uk/static/73484/zones/sport/images/logo.gif

Ricky Hatton knocked out in second round by Manny Pacquiao

• Hatton downed three times by awesome Pacquiao

• Career all but over for Manchester-based fighter

Again and again, they showed the replay on the big screens overlooking what had so briefly been a battlefield. Each time, Ricky Hatton floated to the floor, eyes shut before he landed, hopes of clinging to a place in boxing's big-time consigned to the future-land of anecdotes, the night he was blown away inside two rounds by the great Manny Pacquiao.

It was brutal in every way: short, painful, utterly one-sided. A left hook from hell, thrown with preternatural strength, officially will be acknowledged as the finisher – but there can be no denying Hatton's hard-drinking lifestyle played a part.

His hangover this morning though, will be leather-induced.

The Mancunian, according to the billboards, was defending the light-welterweight title sanctioned by the IBO and The Ring magazine but, in reality, was challenging Pacquiao for the Filipino's universally acknowledged accolade: the best fighter in the world – at any weight.

He could not have made the point that this is fact any more emphatically.

How in control of his emotions is the little man? He smiled nearly the whole way from the dressing room to the ring, to be greeted by a stern-faced champion who could see nothing but a tough night's work in front of him. How right he was.

They are friendly, without being friends, but Hatton said a few days ago, "Right now, I hate him more than any man on the planet," and the Filipino quickly gave him good reason to feel that way.

The Hitman and the Pacman shared the 17,000-plus audience about 60-40. But sentiment counted for little as soon as they touched gloves.

Hatton looked a bit dry, but was sweating up soon enough – especially when he walked on to a peach of a right hook from the southpaw stance that dropped him in centre ring. He didn't know quite where he was for the rest of the round, until decked again by a left in his own corner as the bell sounded. Perhaps it would have been kinder had he been hit earlier, and given the referee good cause to stop it right there.

As it was, his head had cleared only enough for him to identify roughly where his opponent was standing – and moving – when they resumed.

All those weeks of fine-tuning his defence, the promises to move his head, to take his time, to box not brawl, were soon all going out the window, down the toilet or any other metaphor for a ring nightmare.

There was a inevitability about the end that was sad in the way it is awful to see a once-fine athlete taken apart in public.

This was also a clash billed as a tactical war between the trainers, Floyd Mayweather Snr for Hatton, Freddie Roach for Pacquiao. Well, that one went clearly to Roach.

"He punches his hands before he throws a punch," Pacquiao said later. "He's a sucker for a right hook. I knew he'd be looking for my left. It was nothing personal. I was just doing my job."

And what a job he did.

Time and again in round two, Hatton shipped heavy shots, failing to impress his claimed greater strength and power on the allegedly smaller man. Pacquiao looked bigger by the exchange and never more of a ring giant than when he threw the concluding punch of the fight, a left hook that could not have landed with more force on the point of Hatton's chin.

He lay motionless, his eyelids barely open, as Pacquiao returned to his corner and knelt in a prayer of thanks.

The hope that spread throughout the packed arena in those seconds immediately after this most crushing of knockouts – worse that Amir Khan's by Breidis Prescott last year – was that Hatton had not suffered serious damage.

He said beforehand he had decided not to allow his eight-year-old son, Campbell, to come in case something like this happened.

He was up soon enough and walked unaided back to his dressing room, and if there was a grimmer room in this city of losers than that place last night it would be hard to find. Hatton said later, on his way to Valley Hospital for a mandatory examination: "It was a hard loss, but I'm okay. I really didn't see the punch coming but it was a great shot. I know I'll be okay."

It was Hatton's inability, though, to cope with the occasion – as was the case when he was stopped by Floyd Mayweather Jnr in the same ring in December 2007 – combined with the brilliant simplicity of Pacquiao's game plan that led to defeat.

He will not box on after this because there is nowhere for someone so comprehensively flattened on a major stage to sell his wares. Even if, as Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, said, "Ricky just got beat by the greatest fighter of all time."

There was trouble in the Hatton camp the past week, so strong they could not keep the rumours out of the papers. His trainer had fallen out in a major way with Lee Beard, his assistant, and no amount of fine words could disguise the tension.

This reached a highpoint on Friday when it was learned Richard Schaeffer, chief executive of Golden Boy Promotions, had asked Roach if he would be interested in coaching Hatton after this fight. That won't happen.

If that clumsy rumour were designed to unsettle Pacquiao it had no effect at all. We are privileged to be in his time.

For Pacquiao, the world remains, like Hatton for too many worrying minutes, at his feet. He will be perfectly placed to bargain to his advantage for a fight against Mayweather, who earlier in the day announced he was coming back at this venue on 18 July, against Juan Manuel Marquez.

In the other world title fight on a card that stretched over six hours, the veteran Mexican super-featherweight Humberto Soto, one letter away from being ordinary, was still too good for the quick but frail Canadian Benoit Gaudet, stopping him at the end of the ninth to keep the WBC belt.

Not that anyone present but the participants will be remembering that.

Theres only one ricky hatton

Theres only one ricky hatton

f#&ked in the ass

raped like a bitch

walking in a hatton wonder land!

Ok mukhang yung mga pumusta kay hatton magdadasal na ibigay maaga mid-year bonus nila bwahahahaha

KSP talaga kahit kelan si Floyd Jr. tiniming pa annoucement sa laban! hahahaha. Now there is no doubt! Pacquiao is the pound for pound king. Even if PBF did not retire, I think Manny would still take the pound for pound top spot from this jackass. Oh yeah baby! keep talking s@%t! cause your gonna be shitting on your pants soon as pacquiao hunts your ass down! Duwag talaga si JMM pa kakalabanin hahahaha.

My God kahit siguro gawing 1-100 yung bilang talagang di na tatayo si hatton dun. its just amazing really. I was watching the fight, and his hands are really blinding fast. How could you even protect yourself from someone with a hand speed like that. Manny can throw a punch faster than hatton can blink. Talgang you wont be able to anticipate that.

OK mayweather is next! lets see him put the money where his mouth is

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/Ram-Desperado/1241322450191.jpg

sakto sa STAR. hehege.

51 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

46 Members: The_Blade, charmed shannen, photographer, mat#lab, mason_rod, free_lancer_s2000, kleptome, uaeboy25, puretuts, brutus, shafeeq96, RustyXIII, Fright, kimkulit, TidusJanus, SotangBastos, rhey87, djrs, foxy_cleopatra, dragonei, bizzboll, lokolokoboy69, jfl, Kathana, Joblow, berthow, kharl_kalabaw, sanobabeats, brun0magtangol, basic_instinct, chosenone, itlog, putopao, airwaves, menunal_s_tt, Mike Chester, ngadzzz, jajajabongga, cougar_p, dashiznit888, murusame, madikngay, boybawang4569, lionel, KHern0, olga

Scripted iyong pag luhod ni Pacquiao. Sinenyasan siya ng HBO cameraman to kneel down after the KO. HBO talaga :D

Maybe in the Philippine broadcast. If you look at other broadcast, it concentrated on Hatton who was lying. It showed them log rolling Hatton and putting towels on his neck. In fact the announcers were commenting if its right to move him considering that they dont know the medical condition.

I would still wish Mayweather wins over Marquez (mas maganda kung KO like the way Hatton's end). Yes, nahirapan si Manny kay Marquez pero bumagsak naman si JMM sa mga laban ni Pacman so, talagang talo. What I would like to watch is the Mayweather vs. Pacman. Di pa kasi naglalaban and would like Pacman win para naman mapahinga na siya. Sobra nang karangalan ang dinala niya sa bansa natin mas lalo sa bulsa nilang mag asawa. Reality lang naman. And I dont find Pacman mayabang. Baka lang nayayabangan ang iba dahil sa inggit. Magkatambal yun eh. :-)

Maybe in the Philippine broadcast. If you look at other broadcast, it concentrated on Hatton who was lying. It showed them log rolling Hatton and putting towels on his neck. In fact the announcers were commenting if its right to move him considering that they dont know the medical condition.

It was shown in the English broadcast actually :D When the referee waived the fight was over, Buboy carried Manny momentarily. Then a cameraman signals Manny to kneel down :) This is right before the camera panned to the crying GF of Hatton. :)

Edited by oracle_man

Pacquiao-Hatton Fight

http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hatton-pacquiao.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/34ralxk.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/k1p8k2.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/228510688/pacq...m.com.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/228510680/pacq...m.com.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/228510807/pacq...m.com.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/228507600/pacq...m.com.part4.rar