PacMan's Corner

menime

Sabi ni matandang Mayweather:

Floyd Mayweather Sr: "Ricky Hatton Needs To Retire"

Posted by: Mark Vester on 05-03-2009.

By Mark Vester

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. has advised his fighter, Ricky Hatton, to retire from boxing before he gets seriously injured. Hatton was blown out by Manny Pacquiao in two rounds on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao landed a left hand that knocked Hatton out cold and it took several minutes before the fighter was able to get to his feet. Following the event Hatton was taken to local hospital to get tested for any serious damage.

Floyd does not see a reason for Hatton to go on. The Manchester star has been stopped in two of his last four fights.

"I would suggest he retire. At the end of the day it's his decision. He tried twice. He failed twice. He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring. He made a good profit. Sometimes you have to go when your prime is still there," Mayweather Sr told Sky Sports.

"I would suggest he retire. At the end of the day it's his decision. He tried twice. He failed twice. He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring. He made a good profit. Sometimes you have to go when your prime is still there," Mayweather Sr told Sky Sports.

huwaaaat?

the old dog's still yappin'?

Shane Mosley ang next! :evil: :lol:

Yep.. He's been very vocal about his wish to fight the victor of this fight.. Let us see if his wish is granted.. Atsaka baka umatras at bumalik sa retirement si Mayweather Jr.. Sabihin niya, "I've changed my mind.. I am not interested in boxing anymore.." nyahahaha..

By Mark Vester

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. has advised his fighter, Ricky Hatton, to retire from boxing before he gets seriously injured. Hatton was blown out by Manny Pacquiao in two rounds on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao landed a left hand that knocked Hatton out cold and it took several minutes before the fighter was able to get to his feet. Following the event Hatton was taken to local hospital to get tested for any serious damage.

Floyd does not see a reason for Hatton to go on. The Manchester star has been stopped in two of his last four fights.

Floyd, Sr's statement contains an insult to Pacman: "He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring." Tanga mo! Your son is a boring boxer who couldn't put away Hatton right away. I seriously think Pretty Boy will suffer his first loss if he goes up against Pacquiao. Hell, maybe JMM will kick his butt too.

Oh, solicitor, come out, come out wherever you are....

Funny he hasn't posted yet. Eating crow?

^^^ Bwahahahaha! Yep. I'd love to see JMM shut the mouth of that loudmouth father and son tandem. While it can be argued that Floyd Mayweather is the better fighter (highly debatable), but he never achieved the "kwan" that Manny is now enjoying. Even Americans are supporting our boy! Lol! While PBF was king, even the Americans wanted him to fall flat on his face. The only reason he even sold tickets to his fights.

Floyd, Sr's statement contains an insult to Pacman: "He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring." Tanga mo! Your son is a boring boxer who couldn't put away Hatton right away. I seriously think Pretty Boy will suffer his first loss if he goes up against Pacquiao. Hell, maybe JMM will kick his butt too.

f#&k GAYWEATHER SR AND HIS RANTS!

let gayweather yap all he want. afterall, this is a case a dog whose bark is greater than his bite.

pero para sa akin, ok lang si gayweather, anak niya naman pinagtatangol niya. eh yung mga pacquiao bashers dito, yun ang nakakahiya... tsk, tsk.

o siguro naman ha, pacman defeated an opponent in his prime and with the same age as his.

tama ka dragonei! there's no more doubt anymore that manny is the best pound for pound fighter in the planet today. accdg to bob arum pa nga, the best fighter who ever lived. :thumbsupsmiley:

nobody believes this LOSER of a gay anyway... :lol:

While I think that it is still a bit of a stretch (that Manny is the greatest whoever lived) there is no more doubt that Manny is one of the most LIKABLE champions. He is innately humble, while still being confident. He does not trash talk, even his badly beaten opponents. He is a genuinely likable guy. Makes me prouder that he is representing all of us PINOYS! Mabuhay Pacman.

Sa lahat ng kumontra, ngek ngek nyo! Mga utak talangka. Manalo matalo, sa Pinoy ako. t#ang%na yan... kumampi ba naman sa kalaban, kung hindi kayo isa't kalahating gago. Buti nga sa inyo. Sana natalo kayo ng malaki sa pustahan. You all f#&king deserve it.

to all pac-haters...i do not understand why some people still hate manny. i was not a pacquiao fan until barrera! yeah he cant speak english very well and his wife looks like some cabbage patched whore but what can we do? at least he doesn't rant like you guys do. he is the best out there and the record speaks for itself, it is easy as 1-2-3!

now im starting to wonder what excuses gayweather has as soon as manny slaps his sorry ass hehehe

galing mo manny! congrats!

By Mark Vester

and what did he mean by 'to lose to someone below that'? I hope he does not mean that Pacman is 'below' his son Gay-weather jr.

Ay anak siya ng tinapa, baka kahit tag team silang mag amang tatanga tanga lampasuhin sila ni pacman!!!!!!!

mayabang itong pal-ku na ito!!!!! itapat nalang sa kanya si aling dionisia baka umabot pa siya 10 rounds!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!

Edited by tagalinis