PacMan's Corner

menime

wtf are u trying to say? ur not making any sense.hahaha. i wasnt concerned. i was disgusted bec for me sports is not to be mixed wit politics. and i didnt say that i was from the comelec.

wowowow? are you allowed to type those letters here?

and by the way, did you smell politics from mouth of buffer?

or may i say that you dont are the one that doesnt make any sense.

just bite your tongue bro.

END OF DISCUSSION

Honestly, gusto kong matalo si Manny kahapon.....nayayabangan na kasi talaga ako sa kanya....kaya for a while i thought, a loss would not be the end of the road for him but rather to give him a humbling experience of sorts para naman makapagreflect sya sa mga pinaggagagawa nya......pero syempre nanalo ang mokong.

It only proves na talagang magaling si Manny. Either that or may anting-anting lang sya. Congrats.

Edited by Waterbearer
wowowow? are you allowed to type those letters here?

and by the way, did you smell politics from mouth of buffer?

or may i say that you dont are the one that doesnt make any sense.

just bite your tongue bro.

END OF DISCUSSION

why do u care so much on my posts? hehe. does it affect you? ure the ones who says a lot of things. like filing a case and stuff. if u cant stand it just shutf ur head off full of dung.hehe

I just visited the WBC website and it listed the WBC super featherweight champion as Juan Marquez. But the newspapers kept referring to Pacquiao as the WBC international super featherweight champion. Can somebody enlighten me on this? :unsure:

the WBC International Super Featherweight Championship Belt is inferior to the WBC Super Featherweight Belt..kumbaga sa WWE si Marquez ang WWE Champion at si Pacquiao naman ang Intercontinental Champion

the WBC International Super Featherweight Championship Belt is inferior to the WBC Super Featherweight Belt..kumbaga sa WWE si Marquez ang WWE Champion at si Pacquiao naman ang Intercontinental Champion

Thanks bro. So are there two WBC's? Or One WBC with 2 seperate divisions for super featherweight? Ang gulo! :angry:

^Technically, an international title (or whatever its called) of any of the major alphabet governing bodies is a title given for the top boxer ranked outside of the top ten rankings. But this has been overlooked recently as in the case of Pacquiao (and Morales, from who he originally got the title). It is a minor title/belt than the regular world championship title/belt. This is not be confused with other minor title/belts like regional titles (i.e. OPBF or the NABF, both WBA affiliates or the WBC Pan-Pacific title) and youth titles and its aberrations (WBC Pan-Pacific Youth, WBC Youth etc.).