• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Just love your own... :thumbsupsmiley:

Manny may not have won "convincingly" but I believe that no one would dispute the fact that he fought bravely. Takot siya kay Marquez? C'mon I don't think so. Kung totoo yan, wala nang Pacquiao-Marquez Part 2. JMM landed more punches? Sure. So who landed the more "telling" blows? I'm sure it's PacMan. ^_^

Nakakatawang-nakakainis kasi yung mga nagsasabing naniniwala silang the fight was too close to call pero they can't be happy with Pacquiao winning. Kung aaminin mo na the fight's "too close to call," that means IF in case JMM won, you would argue as well that JMM did not win convincingly, right? :rolleyes:

So that brings out the question... had Marquez won, would you be able to say that it was a "convincing" win? I DON'T THINK SO. First, he got knocked down. Ok, ok, he got back up... boxed gamely... but did he DOMINATE the rest of the fight after Round 3? NOT REALLY. He got Round 8 convincingly after PAcMan suffered a cut... but was he able to completely exploit it to win the fight? Of course, not! <_< Why the hell would he be hugging the ropes especially in Round 10 had he completely out-boxed Manny? Tsk!

It's too close to call... I agree. As one forumer here said, the cookie crumbled our way and it rightfully should. We have the world's most admired and most loved boxer in this weight division! As much as Manny wasn't able to KO Marquez, JMM was equally wanting in dominating his challenger to keep the title. I commend the judges for giving credit to Pacquiao's being the aggressor all throughout the fight. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Legionnaire

Pwede po bang makisali sa umpukan nyo mga boys? May dala naman ako pulutan eh. :lol: Seriously, I've been keeping tabs on your various opinions/analysis here and I was really surprised with some reactions on this post. Meron pa ngang parang magsusuntukan na. Maybe, the difference in the appreciation of the result was because of the time of watching the event. Baka naman for those who watched it in delayed telecast were of the opinion that Pacman lost because they have already heard the opinions of other people who watched the fight. Hence, biased na sila even before watching the bout. Since the judges were at the corner of the ring and paying close attention to the fight, maybe we can give them the benefit of the doubt that indeed Pacman won.

Rematch talaga dapat, si marquez na rin mismo ang nagsabi kahit umakyat daw ng timbang si pacman, hahabulin nya pumayag lang ng rematch si pacman di ba?

I don't think na tatanggi siya if the terms and conditions are right. :thumbsupsmiley: Well, challenger na lang si JMM so he should work harder on the negotiation table. ;)

magandang paliwanag nung isang judge. they expect that jmm can knockdown pacman as he said. but what they see is just a lot of punches. sa olympic padamihan ng jabs. pero professional boxing to. show your convincing fight. pacman-marquez 1 though naging draw he was floored 3 times in roung one. hindi na kailangan ng statistics or jab counting. sa pacman-marquez2 nabago lang ang taktika ni marquez mas na iinitiate na sya ng suntok at may mga low blows na sya. hindi mo maconvince ang judge na nanalo ka lalo na kung professional judge ang andun. lahat sila over one decade na sa career they know who really won. mukhang bibo nya si marquez sa tv pero hindi sya convincing manalo sa judge.

anyway they are both even. big reason para manalo si pacman is knockdown. may nagtanong bakit 10-8 ang sa round 3? either 8 or 7 lang ang dapat ng kay marquez. kasi kung susumahin 2 times sya na knockdown nung last second sa round 3. saved by the bell ika nga. if ever na nabigyan ng 8 si marquez discretion ng judge yun since pedeng icount ang last second knockdown. considering na pwede syang 2 na knockdown though hindi kinoncider ng ref un.

both even but considering marquez got floored again plus his low blows. pacman definitely win.

im not pacman's fans but kita ko bakit sya dapat manalo. he never cheat sa from round 1-12.

eh di dapat wala nang points, judges na lang ang pipili... parang jury sa survivor

HeHe! Ok, I take it back. What I'm saying is it's overplayed na eh! Kulang na lang kasing sabihing nandaya tayo para manalo... eh sa punto ko lang, kung nanalo man si JMM, hindi rin naman convincing. Mabuti na yung tayo ang nanalo at sila ang mag sour-graping! :lol:

HeHe! Ok, I take it back. What I'm saying is it's overplayed na eh! Kulang na lang kasing sabihing nandaya tayo para manalo... eh sa punto ko lang, kung nanalo man si JMM, hindi rin naman convincing. Mabuti na yung tayo ang nanalo at sila ang mag sour-graping! :lol:

kaya nga dapat sa mga ganitong kaso draw na lang

or as what i've said earlier, sudden death OT... kung na-knockdown, talo na

Bakit kaya nung post fight interview nila, tinatago ni pacman yung mata nya kaya sya nagsuot ng shades... Si marquez, walang shades hindi nya tinatago ang mga sapak ni pacman sa kanya... Hindi naman ganun ka-grabe ang lamog sa mata ni JMM, ang grabe yung untugan nila ng ulo...

Ibig kayang sabihin, mas malaki ang damage ni marquez kay pacman kaya ayaw ipakita ni pacman yung mata nya? :rolleyes: