• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

THERE is NO DOUBT in every Pinoy/Non -pinoy's mind and heart that PACMAN would wlays be the Bets Fighter, well; for the next 5 years maybe. He's a veyr good person,....but I doubt his ability to "lead" a hungry and underemployed/enemployed throng of people.

MANNY,...just stick to BOXING,....enjoy your wealth, your family, your kids and ENJOY your wife :lol: :cool: ,.......don't let urself be USED and ABUSED by damn TRAPOS and abusive business tycoons ....

un lang pow! BOW :mtc:

Sabi nya, he's running for congress 'coz he wants to help his people. Ba't di nya nlang tularan si D. Mutumbo? As a sportsman, He's helping his people by building a hospital and schools sa place nila. Hindi pa ba malaking tulong yun? And then na cover pa cya sa Reader's Digest for his contribution...

un ang di ko maintindihan sa mga sikat na tao, kesa athlete o artista... tatakbo daw sa politika para makatulong sa tao... mga letse kayo... ang daming paraan para makatulong, hindi lang politika... ipamigay nyo pera nyo para malaking tulong sa tao... malaki din kasi ang makukurakot sa politika...

NAKAKAINIS SOBRA PAKINGGAN ANG MGA GANYAN MAPA-ARTISTA, PULITIKO, ATLETA...BAKIT KA TATAKBO? PARA MAKATULONG SA TAO. Hay, nakakawalang gana na talaga sa Pilipinas. Hindi siya dapat tawaging pambansang kamao. Ma-KNOCKOUT sana siya ni Solis sa laban nila.

Sa mga botante dyan, isipin niyo na lang ang karaniwang sagot ng mga politiko, PARA MAKATULONG SA TAO, ito ang mga gumagawa ng batas natin. Pano gagawa ng batas yan e tipong yun nga lang ang alam na sagot kung bakit siya tatakbo.

PACMAN, Matatalo ka ng knockout. Nasira ang pagtingin ng tao sa iyo.

OT: Yung makakalaban ni Pacquiao si Darlene Custodio, isn't she HOT?

Palpak na career move after the other.

After the morales trilogy he should have concentrated on getting that barrera fight. If you saw him with that bout with marquez, he was sloppier and slower, and definetly showing his age already. It would have been an easy win for Manny via TKO. Eh di sana siya na ngayon ang hari ng featherweight division. In a sport that is dominated by mexicans, one filipino could have ruled them all. That would have been something!

Now I doubt it if he will get a shot at that world title. Most likely Barrera will want a rematch with Marquez to reclaim that title. And although Marquez initally said that he wants to fight pacquiao, I doubt it if it will be possible. First because manny will be so bust with his bid for politics, 2nd because barrera will want more of this than manny does.

Now he is cramming his training for that solis bout. Without Roache's involvment in his training I doubt it if he will be as edgy as he was. Well it just goes to show that Roach does not need money. 2 million dollars just for training fee, and when your training a 6-division world champion like De La Hoya, who needs a bum like manny.

He already lost that warrior spirit, now every lean mean fighting underdogs of mexico will want to chew his ass to the bone. I think this time we need manny to loose. Hindi lang para matauhan siya, kung hindi matauhan din tayong mga pilipino. Na kahit pa talunin ni manny lahat ng mexicano, hinding hindi uunlad ang bansa natin. Kaya sana huwag na natin palakihin ulo ni Manny

Palpak na career move after the other.

You can forget about a WBC or WBO title shot this year, not with Oscar controlling the division. He'll look after his own boxers first - Barrera, Marquez, and Guzman. In fact, GBP has already set a date in Sept. for the Marquez/Barrera rematch. That leaves only Valero (manager says he's not ready for Pacman) or IBF's champ Klaassen. At best with a 60/40 purse bid, the higher amount going to the champ, Top Rank has to bend over backwards just to get a big money fight for Pacman. I'm afraid no title fight for Pacman this year :(

The way I see it, manny is no longer a warrior. He is more of a matinee idol a celebrity. When a boxer reaches this state, he looses his hunger for victory. moreso his fighting edge.

Anybody here seen Rocky III?

I agree with your point dude... i used to be a strong supporter of the pacman... but now, i've been turned off by the way his career has progressed... very disappointing!!!! i even defended the guy in this thread... i'm more interested with boom boom now....