PacMan's Corner

menime

though the win is not convincing at parang namafia ang panalo ni manny p......

I can't wait to see all the boxing reviews internationally.. A lot of international experts feel that if Manny does not literally "destroy" JMM, he will not overtake Floyd as the pound for pound, best boxer in the world.. I am expecting na uulanin ang desisyon ng batikos mula sa mga detractors ni Manny.. But right now, I feel that his detractors should just stop talking against him.. After he has beaten Barrera, Morales and Marquez? C'mon! What more do they want from the man?

mga parekoy,tingnan nyo to

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ikuyoi.jpg

There's no way to say this nicely so I guess saying this bluntly will do... SHUT UP! :angry: If you hate PacMan that much, go get a Mexican passport and live in Mexico. I'm sure they'd love to have you as one of their brothers.. so you can all gloat and gnash your teeth together everytime PAcMan destroys a Mexican champ! :P

Inggit ka lang. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Nanalo si Marquez sa laban, natalo sa desisyon; parang kandidatong nanalo sa botohan pero talo sa bilangan. Siguro nakakain ng berjer ang mga judges hehe

Really?! Were you watching? I give it to Marquez.. he was able to get a few rounds after that KD from Round 3... but not enough to salvage even a draw. Pacquiao fought nicely and he made huge comebacks after that unfortunate "cut" and a losing round in the 8th. Pacquiao won this match fairly. To say otherwise is unfair. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Really?! Were you watching? I give it to Marquez.. he was able to get a few rounds after that KD from Round 3... but not enough to salvage even a draw. Pacquiao fought nicely and he made huge comebacks after that unfortunate "cut" and a losing round in the 8th. Pacquiao won this match fairly. To say otherwise is unfair. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Oo nga naman, kitang kita naman nakarecover agad si pacman from round 9 to 12.

The fight could have gone either way. But my scorecard had JJM winning either by 114-113 or 115-112. Fortunately, my scorecard doesnt matter, ha ha.

I have not liked the way Pacman has fought in his last two fights. But Im happy he has kept on winning. He has to really really re-dedicate himself to boxing though. And yes, I dont think he should fight JJM a third time. Hirap talaga si Manny sa style ni JJM.

Edited by agentjackbauer

during the decision announcement, i noticed MP seemed to bow congratulating JMM people then the sudden turnaround to surprise that he won the fight.

where was the new secret weapon? secret pa rin ba?

anyway, i think nakahinga ng maluwag si gma/malacanang people. time to celebrate. UNITY WALK photo-ops galore!

i dont know the problems with some of the guys here.. if manny was cheated, definitely ya'll will be angry and will be saying "nadaya nnman tyo". for Christ sake lets just be happy. even if you guys have your own scorecards, its really different when you're on the sidelines.

The fight could have gone either way. But my scorecard had JJM winning either by 114-113 or 115-112. Fortunately, my scorecard doesnt matter, ha ha.

I have not liked the way Pacman has fought in his last two fights. But Im happy he has kept on winning. He has to really really re-dedicate himself to boxing though. And yes, I dont think he should fight JJM a third time. Hirap talaga si Manny sa style ni JJM.

actually, I think success is beginning to go to his head. ang tigas ng ulo pag training. and he has acquired some bad habits and vices like gambling away millions.

i think he should quit while he's on top. kung tumaas siya ng weight class sa tingin ko lampaso siya dun dahil madaming mas bata sa kanya.

a rematch with marquez is unlikely kasi 34 yrs old na si marquez.

all said I still say

PACMAN YOU STILL THE MAN!!!!!!!!!