Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

guaranteed to get those seratonin firing :boo:

astrid suryanto - rainwater (solu music mix)

solu music feat. kimblee - fade (grant nelson big room vocal mix)

jask feat. jocie - surrender your love (jask's original mix)

kaskade - it's you it's me (album mix)

kaskade - everything (big room mix)

chicane - daylight

deepest blue - deepest blue

moony - flying away

n&k vs. dennis the menace feat. alex prince - cruisin' (beachballin' again)

telepopmusik - breathe

web - lovin' times (summer dream mix)

seamus haji - angels of love (original mix)

i know some of these tracks are old

but i don't wna call them old... they're classics! :heart: :heart: :heart:

i'm telln you, once you've tripped on a track, you're hooked!

smiles ang feeling everytime you hear'em ;-)

Yup!  Even rare cds from other cool genres (Bossa, samba, etc)

where is that store? :lol:

guys i caught something on mtv. it was a local track made by dj house (i think).

it was catchy and funny 'cause it sampled dialogue from an old 70's gloria diaz film. nice. :lol:

does anyone have more info on this?

tubong pinoy kasi :cool:

Listen mostly to Hed Kandi like Beach House, Winter Chill, Base Ibiza, some Mocheeba, Groove Armada and Sneaker Pimps. Right now I'm looking for a local group also from Terno Records (same guys that produced Up, Dharma, Down, Radioactive Sago Project and Juan Pablo Dream). I saw their MTV a couple of months ago. The groups name is Drip, more on trip hop sila like Bjork.

Btw, if you want to dl some great Hed Kandi tracks, go to Metrowalk along Meralco ave. there's a shop there that would install the tracks to your iPod. Forgot lang how muchpero might as well try it out.

Listen mostly to Hed Kandi like Beach House, Winter Chill, Base Ibiza, some Mocheeba, Groove Armada and Sneaker Pimps. Right now I'm looking for a local group also from Terno Records (same guys that produced Up, Dharma, Down, Radioactive Sago Project and Juan Pablo Dream). I saw their MTV a couple of months ago. The groups name is Drip, more on trip hop sila like Bjork.

Btw, if you want to dl some great Hed Kandi tracks, go to Metrowalk along Meralco ave. there's a shop there that would install the tracks to your iPod. Forgot lang how muchpero might as well try it out.

the only dance music group that i really dig was KULAY..ITS SAD THAT THEY BROKE UP..

I DONT LISTEN TO BULLSHIT LOCALS ANYMORE...

WAT WAS COOL BOUT THEM WAS THAT WHEN STUPID ALTERNATIVE SCENE WAS BIG IN PINAS IN THE LATE 90'S THEY WERE DOIN DANCE MUSIC...

FATBOY SLIM DID SUM REMIX FOR THEIR SONG BURN..IF IM NOT MISTAKEN..

RIGHT NOW..ITS MORE LIKE TRENDY AND GROUPIE BULLSHIT..

SO PLEASE DONT k*ll THE SCENE...

the only dance music  group that i really dig was KULAY..ITS SAD THAT THEY BROKE UP..

I DONT LISTEN TO BULLSHIT LOCALS ANYMORE...

WAT WAS COOL BOUT THEM WAS THAT WHEN STUPID ALTERNATIVE SCENE WAS BIG IN PINAS IN THE LATE 90'S THEY WERE DOIN DANCE MUSIC...

FATBOY SLIM DID SUM REMIX FOR THEIR SONG BURN..IF IM NOT MISTAKEN..

RIGHT NOW..ITS MORE LIKE TRENDY AND GROUPIE BULLSHIT..

SO PLEASE DONT k*ll THE SCENE...

i agree with you mite, Kulay way back then was edgy when it comes to their music and their were one of pioneer when it comes to making great videos for their music.

I wonder if you can still recall Passage's album. It was called "THE DISCO PROJECT"- a full lenght dance album. Sayang lang di na nasundan. The video of the single, SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN, was also great! I still have that album.

Hey, I heard a song this morning on my way to Makati, in a cab, an OPM HOUSE SONG. The lyrics were in tagalog and recited and not sung. The lyrics were like a conversation between a lady and a guy and asking her out on date. I WAS REALLY THRILLED LISTENING TO IT WITH ITS 4X4 BEAT. DO YOU KNOW THE ARTIST? I DO HOPE THIS WILL SPARK A TREND!

Check out also 107.9 FM === a new all dance electronica LOCAL radio STATION. Last Saturday, they were spinning pure ELECTRO HOUSE! AWESOME.

i agree with you mite, Kulay way back then was edgy when it comes to their music and their were one of pioneer when it comes to making great videos for their music.

I wonder if you can still recall Passage's album. It was called "THE DISCO PROJECT"- a full lenght dance album. Sayang lang di na nasundan. The video of the single, SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN, was also great! I still have that album.

Hey, I heard a song this morning on my way to Makati,  in a cab, an OPM HOUSE SONG. The lyrics were in tagalog and recited and not sung. The lyrics were like a conversation between a  lady and a guy and asking her out on date. I WAS REALLY THRILLED LISTENING TO IT WITH ITS 4X4 BEAT. DO YOU KNOW THE ARTIST? I DO HOPE THIS WILL SPARK A TREND!

Check out also 107.9 FM === a new all dance electronica LOCAL radio STATION. Last Saturday, they were spinning pure ELECTRO HOUSE! AWESOME.

HEY DJ BONER..

OH NGA PASSAGE BAND!!! THAT WAS REALLY A COOL DANCE MUSIC MTV TOO!! ITS LIKE THE VIDEO NOW OF THE REMIXED " SELFISH BY THE OTHER TWO."

ILL CHECKED WHICH SONG WAS THAT...(OPM 4x4)

I WORK IN A RADIO STATION NOW...THAT WAS 93.9KCFM

BUT IM MORE IN THE CREATIVE DEPARTMENT...(AND WE ARE NOT PLAYING HOUSE)

THAT STATION I GEZ IS POWER 108...THEY WERE WARNED REGARDING SIGNAL COVERAGE BY THE NTC OR THE USED TO BE COOL HOME OF 107 NUROCK PEEPS COMPLAINT AGAINST

THEM...(CAVITE IS NOT PART OF MANILA..HEHEHEHE)HEHEHEHE......THERE FORMAT WAS HIP HOP ....AND WAS FUNNY COZ THEY SOUNDED LIKE LA'S POWER 106...AND IT WAS GREAT...COZ MY DJ FRIEND IN PASEDANA USED TO SENT ME SUM HOUSE MIXED TAPE FROM THAT US STATION..IT WAS REALLY GOOD HOUSE MUSIC COZ IT WAS MORE LIKE LATIN HOUSE..OH YA RICHARD "HUMPTY" VISION THAT DJ...MAN THAT WAS LIKE 1995...IM THAT OLD..ANYWAYS..

IF 107.9 IS A DANCE MUSIC STATION NOW...WE SHOULD SUPPORT THEM...

gees, 2nd format na pala nila to'. d ko alam yun ah. i seldom listen to radio stations kc lately. puro HIP HOP KC. but i really don't have a problem with thIS kind of music. i'M just not really a big fan.

sana mag click yung bagong format nila!!! :D.

HEY, THERMITE, I REALLY ENVY YOU! PART K PALA NG KC. IT IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY DREAMS, TO WORK IN A RADIO STATION. KUNG MAY HIRING ANG 107.9, MAKA PAG - APPLY NGA. I CAN SAY NA MDYO MUSIC BUFF DIN AKO ESP. SA EDM!

CHEERS TO ELECTRONICA!

gees, 2nd format na pala nila to'. d ko alam yun ah. i seldom listen to radio stations kc lately. puro HIP HOP KC. but i really don't have a problem with thIS  kind of music. i'M  just not really a big fan.

sana mag click yung bagong format nila!!! :D.

HEY, THERMITE, I REALLY ENVY YOU! PART K PALA NG KC. IT IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY DREAMS, TO WORK IN A RADIO STATION. KUNG MAY HIRING ANG 107.9, MAKA PAG - APPLY NGA. I CAN SAY NA MDYO MUSIC BUFF DIN AKO ESP. SA EDM!

CHEERS TO ELECTRONICA!

really you wanna work in a radio station?

I WAS NOT REALLY A PART HERE IN THE METRO DWKC..BUT I WAS IN THE PROVINCE IN ONE OF THE NETWORKS STATION..MAN..I WAS PLAYIN HIP HOP JAMS WEEKNIGHTS 7-8PM...AND ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS I WAS PLAYING SUM CLUB STUFF..THAT WAS THE THE TIME I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT PEOPLE WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THE CLUB CULTURE...

BIG BONE..IF YOU KNOW SUM STUFF ABOUT AUDIO EDITING OR REMIXING..I CAN RECOMMEND YOU TO OUR HONCHO...

AND ONE THING I NOTICED IF YOU WORK IN A RADIO AS A DJ "SPINNER" ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN THE CLUB ...COZ IN THE RADIO ITS MORE LIKE YOU CANT SEE YOUR CROWD DANCE..AND YOU WOULDNT KNOW IF THAT PARTICULAR HIT WILL CLICK TO THEM...SO ..I MUST SAY ...I STILL REALLY RESPECT THOSE GUYS WHO DO MOBILE AND CLUB DJ'ING..HEHEHEHEHE..

REGARDING 107.9 ..I DONT THINK WILL HAV TO INCREASE THEIR POWER..AS I HAV SED ..THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH NU ROCK 107 AND THE NTC...THEIR PERMIT IS ONLY FOR CAVITE OR TAGAYTAY..

AND ONE TIP IF YOU WANNA WORK IN THE RADIO...START AS A SALES EXUTIVE...COZ EVERYTHING IN RADIO ALWAYS ENDS IN SALE...HEHEHEHEH..BUT ME..I STARTED AS A PRODUCER THEN I WAS MIXIN..HEHEHEHEH..A BOSS SPOTTED ME WHEN I WAS SPINNING A REMIXED VERSION OF "HEY BY FATIMAH SUMTIN..GEE I FORGET THAT B'S FAMILY NAME" SO HE ASKED ME, ARE YOU THE ONE WHO REMIXED THAT SONG..AND I REPLIED "YEP"..AND HE INVITED ME FOR HIS TEAM..AND THE REST WAS HISTORY..HEHEHEHEH..

SO BIG BONER..KEEP UP THE DREAMS..LIVE IT UP..

where is that store?  :lol:

guys i caught something on mtv. it was a local track made by dj house (i think).

it was catchy and funny 'cause it sampled dialogue from an old 70's gloria diaz film. nice. :lol:

does anyone have more info on this?

tubong pinoy kasi  :cool:

OH ANO..YATA ANG TITLE NAKITA KO SA TOWER AT NARINIG KO SA RT...THAT DJ WHO REMIXED THAT SONG IS REALLY GOOD AND CREATIVE...HEHEHEHE

BY THE WAY...I QUITE BUYING CD'S WHEN NIRVANA CAME OUT..I BUY VINYL , DOWNLOAD MP3'S AND BORROW CD' AND WILL NEVER RETURN IT..

THERE WAS I TIME WHEN I WAS DJIN IN A RADIO STATION..AND THERE WAS THESE SUPER YAMAN NA PHIL AMERICAN AT PINARINIG NILA SA AKIN ONE OF THE FIRST UNITED DJ'S OF AMERICA IT WAS 1998 I GEZ..AND I ASK THEM IF I CAN BORROW IT? THEY SED SURE..I BORROWED IT ..BUT NEVER RETURNED IT...EVENTUALLY IT WAS STOLEN BY ANOTHER CD..

DONT BUY CD..DOWNLOAD OR BORROW NALANG...I ONLY BUY VINYL....

AT THERES A GOOD VINYL STORE SA ILALIM NG MAKATI CINEMA SQAURE..MGA LUMA PERO OK..FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES...

DEEP DISH

Grammy award winning DJ duo Deep Dish are two of the most well-known and respected artists/producers in electronic dance music today. Recently honored as Rolling Stone magazine's #2 pick for the year's "Best Dance/DJ Artist", Deep Dish is poised to continue where they left off following an exciting 2001. Ali 'Dubfire' Shirazinia and Sharam Tayebi, the Washington, DC-based DJs known collectively as Deep Dish, first rose to prominence following the 1998 release of their groundbreaking debut album, Junk Science. Since then, the two have spent the bulk of their time trotting around the globe at the request of the world's most famous clubs. Characterized by diverse and unexpected grooves, Deep Dish continues to enjoy mainstream success and underground respect. In addition, DEEP DISH ranked #10 in DJ Magazine's (U.K.) Top 100 DJ's readers poll for 2001--a direct result of constant touring and well-attended residencies from 1015 in San Francisco to Buzz in D.C. to The End in London and beyond. This month, they set off on the second leg of a DJ tour in support of Global Underground.

Just as active in the studio as the DJ booth, Deep Dish has been called upon to employ their innovative remix style to hits by top artists such as The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson, Dido The Pet Shop Boys, and N-Sync. So it came as no surprise when Madonna decided to get in on the act by choosing the guys to remix the debut single from her latest album Music (Maverick). Resulting in an infectious dance floor hit, the reworked track won dozens of accolades, including a Grammy award nomination for "Best Remixer of the Year." Madonna was so pleased with their remix, she invited Deep Dish to warm up the crowd for her one-off North America live show at New York's Roseland Ballroom.

In recent months, Deep Dish has continued the fevered pace that has made them two of the hardest working guys in dance music. They provided music for a number of Versace fashion shows in Paris, Rome, and Milan. In the ensuing months, they released Yoshiesque 2, and embarked on a global tour that included Tokyo, Ibiza, Norway, Moscow, and major cities within the US. The appearance in Russia inspired the most-recent installment of the much-lauded Global Underground series, featuring the guys at Moscow's renowned Club XIII. Finally, Deep Dish won their first Grammy for "Best Remixed Recording" for their take on Dido's "Thank You!"

Currently, Deep Dish has a hit single "Dreams," an old Fleetwood Mac song featuring the band's vocalist Stevie Nicks.

post-23387-1147008280.jpg

Hey, I heard a song this morning on my way to Makati,  in a cab, an OPM HOUSE SONG. The lyrics were in tagalog and recited and not sung. The lyrics were like a conversation between a  lady and a guy and asking her out on date.

hehehe akala ko ako lang meron non. yep meron din

ako nung sa passage na the disco project. pero recently

i havent played it. ayos naman. pinakamaganda

nga ung somewhere in between pero may isa pang magand dun e

hehehe sige pakinggan ko mamaya

It's true.  107.9 is back.  The signal is still terrible though.

Format is techno/trance so far.  I'll check it out further later on

talaga meron pala. kaso di namin masasagap yan. :unsure:

masyado na kaming malayo sa kbihasnan :lol:

BY:

If you have a strong radio receiver at home, you can listen to it. Some portable FM radios are very receptive. Ironically, it's the mini or micro components that will have a hard time receiving it.

However, my car stero can pick up the signal with some interference. But you can easily identify the songs (if you know the songs)

OH ANO..YATA ANG TITLE NAKITA KO SA TOWER AT NARINIG KO SA RT...THAT DJ WHO REMIXED THAT SONG IS REALLY GOOD AND CREATIVE...HEHEHEHE

BY THE WAY...I QUITE BUYING CD'S WHEN NIRVANA CAME OUT..I BUY VINYL , DOWNLOAD MP3'S AND BORROW CD' AND WILL NEVER RETURN IT..

AT THERES A GOOD VINYL STORE SA ILALIM NG MAKATI CINEMA SQAURE..MGA LUMA PERO OK..FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES...

any background on that dj? :)

anyway, i thought vinyl was on a decline, with the advent of "turntables" that use cds. do many dj's still use vinyl?

If you have a strong radio receiver at home, you can listen to it.  Some portable FM radios are very receptive.  Ironically, it's the mini or micro components that will have a hard time receiving it.

However, my car stero can pick up the signal with some interference.  But you can easily identify the songs (if you know the songs)

i'll try finding that , its high time we got a dance/house/electronica station. NU has been beating the clubber's asses for a long time now. hope 107.9 can make it nationwide.

I also hope 107.9 Underground Radio does not go the way of 89DMZ of the 1990s.

89DMZ degenerated into over-commercialized dance music which were cheap remixes of pop songs and amateur DJs and wannabe DJs.

It was sold off in 1999 I think. It's now Wave 89.1 which has the same owner as Jam 88.3, Magic 89.9, 94.7 Mellow Touch, 103.5 K-Lite and 99.5RT