What Is Your Sport?

pandakz

Badminton.. and basketball..

Kaso, sa ngayon sobrang bihira na akong magbasket.. shooting shooting na lang..

I am now really into badminton. Around 3x a week ako kung maglaro ng "one of the fastest sport in the world."

Y'know badminton is a sport that one could learn easily.. but not easy to master.. :D

Distance running! Well, actually I suck at it. I was varsity track (1500 meters) in college 23 years ago and I always finished last in the NCAA track meets :-) Have a personal best na 5:10. Consider world class athletes who finish the mile in the 3:50 zone and you'd get an idea...

But what the heck, I can still finish a 10K race...yun lang nga, by the time I finish, pauwi na yung mga top-50 hehehe

Something about the crack of the starting gun, running in a pack, and the sight of the finish line that keeps me running at the ripe age of 43. I get goosebumps thinking about it.

Yup, that's my sport. Always was, always will be.

Distance running! Well, actually I suck at it. I was varsity track (1500 meters) in college 23 years ago and I always finished last in the NCAA track meets :-) Have a personal best na 5:10. Consider world class athletes who finish the mile in the 3:50 zone and you'd get an idea...

But what the heck, I can still finish a 10K race...yun lang nga, by the time I finish, pauwi na yung mga top-50 hehehe

Something about the crack of the starting gun, running in a pack, and the sight of the finish line that keeps me running at the ripe age of 43. I get goosebumps thinking about it.

Yup, that's my sport. Always was, always will be.

I'm into running too. My personal best for 5km open road is 20:30. This was in the early 90s when I competed in a duathlon 5k run- 25k bike-5k run. I run 4.5kms 3x a week and I'm 43, as well.

I also lift weights and play golf.