What Is Your Sport?

pandakz

what kind of football? the real american football or yung flag football? ahehehe :)

tara sali tayo dun sa PFFL... para may kasama ako magjoin... miss ko na kasi mag sprint ng mag sprint habang umiiwas sa mga linebacker.. nyahahaha!

i want RUGBY! waaayyy better than football.... rugby... ruffians' game played by gentlemen... ooohhhh!! :)

I know there's a regular flag football league that plays their games every weekend at the Ateneo HS football fields near Moro Lorenzo SC. You may want to check it out too.

Crazykalbo - several rugby teams here in the Philippines now - there is a thread about it in the Sports section

anyone here into rugby? or perhaps the more gentle touch football/rugby?

anyone of you who knows how i can join such activities/sports here in metro manila? i want to play rugby, i missed it so much.. been playing rugby as a crosstraining sports when i was a shotput thrower wayback in college. i miss sprinting down the whole football field, evading the opposing team, all at the same time while trying to bring the ovoid ball all the way the the other end for a goal...

:)

thanks again, i think they are also part of the PFFL.

btw, i also love badminton, shotputting, and discus thowing... aside from my usual contact sports. heehe :)

Saan ka nag Rugby? I'm starting to watch the sport and I really enjoy the action. Besides it's all over the tele anyway so might as well enjoy it. And our home team/s did well last season (Swans and the West Tigers) and we live next door to the Eels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...