What Is Your Sport?

pandakz

On days that the spirit is willing, I go boxing thrice a week and practice theoretical judo and arnis (walang kalaro sa Makati at tinatamad pumunta sa malayo)

hey apolonio. where in makati do you practice arnis? i have a group in makati that sometimes practice in forbes and also sa may lhulier bldg.

i usually spar with my friends here in malate pero wa nga kalaro dito in malate

Table tennis is my sport! No other sport can give me the same 'high' like ping pong does. haha. I started out playing it when I was a highschool freshman. Nakakapawis talaga 'to kung didibdibin mo. But now, I'm having a hard time finding someone who I can play with because it's not a popular sport unlike basketball.

I also play billiards and badminton and sometimes basketball.

i do basketball everyday, but not for fun, though. it's more like hard work to me. the funny thing is, i still play basketball to unwind. maybe i do love the game.

i also do ultimate frisbee, billiards, bowling and wakeboarding, but only occasionally. are chess and poker considered as sports?