The Best Chocolate Cake You've Tried

There was a restaurant before sa may robinsons galleria sa may side ng ortigas (wala na ngayon) not sure if it was marios, they had a decadent choco cake, maliit lang but it was extremely rich... with caramel drippings pa. May masarap na gumawa ng cake sa may Merville, madrid st. ata forgot the name. :P Useless.

meron coffee shop sa may caltex malugay buendia, 1 whole chocolate cake for only 340pesos - super sarap! malilimutan m pangalan m pag kumain ka nito :lol:

Is this Cookie Monster? I seem to remember they have a branch somewhere in that area.....

• 5 weeks later...

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake

Small chocolate cake with a surprise chocolate syrup center. Warm and moist. Topped by a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. When the flavors, textures and temperatures of the warm chocolate and the cold ice cream meld, its as if you had gone to heaven ... :wub:

post-40936-1158518029.jpg

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake

Small chocolate cake with a surprise chocolate syrup center. Warm and moist. Topped by a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. When the flavors, textures and temperatures of the warm chocolate and the cold ice cream meld, its as if you had gone to heaven ... :wub:

Hi Ms. Wyld, that was THE perfect description for the Molten Chocolate Cake of Chili's! The warm chocolate syrup is like oozing lava rolling down the volcano. Really heavenly!

I posted this a few pages back, the price for this here in the Phils. was something like P300+ an order, last year. I haven't visited them lately though, I wonder how much it is now??? :cry:

Hi Ms. Wyld, that was THE perfect description for the Molten Chocolate Cake of Chili's! The warm chocolate syrup is like oozing lava rolling down the volcano. Really heavenly!

I posted this a few pages back, the price for this here in the Phils. was something like P300+ an order, last year. I haven't visited them lately though, I wonder how much it is now??? :cry:

Thank you Ms Liberty. :) Im glad someone shares my love for this oh-so-scrumptious chocolate cake treat! :cool:

The last time I had this, I paid $10 for an order of the Molten plus 2 cups of coffee... thats around $5 for the cake... so its priced roughly the same as its priced there.

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...