The Best Chocolate Cake You've Tried

oops. na-mention na pala yung polly's chocolate cake and that of cookie monster. ang lungot naman, wala na yung stall nila sa unimart. pero, i'll check the one in megamall!

by the way, for a really good chocolate treat, try the molten chocolate cake in massimo's tagaytay. the chocolate cake is served warm and moist and not too sweet and it's perfect with their vanilla ice cream! definitely worth the trip.

bro, where's the exact location of massimo's in tagaytay?

thanks for the tip.  will try to check the place out.  :)

from the rotonda, turn right on the road going to josephine's. further down the road, you'll see a petron station in between a fork on the road. take the road going to the right. you'll see the sign of massimo's a hundred meters or so on the left side.

you may also want to try their panna cotta and their gelato (specially the pistacchio.)

by the way, i'm female. you probably got confused because of the avatar. you can blame my husband for that. by the way, he doesn't eat chocolate but he really enjoyed the molten lava chocolate cake of massimo's anyway.

he also eats the chocolate cakes of bizu (so i guess, he finds them good).

by the way, i'm female. you probably got confused because of the avatar. you can blame my husband for that. by the way, he doesn't eat chocolate but he really enjoyed the molten lava chocolate cake of massimo's anyway.

he also eats the chocolate cakes of bizu (so i guess, he finds them good).

oops, sorry pow! sistah pala! :)

thanks again for the tip. have a good weekend. ;)

Me and my GF love to go to after dinner desert bars, here are the places we recommend. We suggest ordering chamomile tea to go with your chocolate cake of choice. You'll end up with a warm fuzzy feeling all over. Enjoy these with someone you love... :wub: :heart:

Bizu - Samba (pricey at P150) worth every bite. They serve the best Chamomile tea.

Fleur de Lys - Next Best Thing (moist choco cake with a scoop of ice cream) They serve also the best cheesecakes in town.

Location: Tomas Morato QC beside Belo in front of Virgin Cafe'

Goodies n Sweets - Try the choco lava ( as in lava talaga when you slice the cake with your spoon melted hot chocolate oozes out) yummy. Also try their Mocha Misu simply to come back from the dead and to die for again. :)

Jack's Loft - Decadent Chocolate cake. Big serving.The caramel glaze melting over the chocolate cake as it is being served. Request to have it served extra warm. Perfect comfort food.

My favorite is the Decadent Choco Cake at Segafredo's

BTW, I was at Chili's last Friday, their Molten Chocolate Cake is also to die for. But I was in for a big surprise, the price has gone up to a whopping P325/serving! :blink:

Green Spark, a convenience store on Connecticut St. Greenhills has a banner outside saying they have Polly's choco cake. Haven't tried it yet though.

Guest carlowe5

chocolate avalanche by this small shop at royale place mall beside ever gotesco commonwealth. . lia's cakes is the name. .

moist cake, chocolate fudge icing (they say its the time consuming tarditional method) caramel in the middle and topped of with white chocolaterolls on top.. delicious!

Hi guys ,

I know that we are all chocolate lovers here especially the ones that was prepared by our grandmother, the hot choco drink and champorado especially when its raining. Then the tinapa and rice, I really miss those times thats why I would like to introduce our new addition to our product line, Dutche Chocolate Powder/ Tablets. This all natural chocolate tablet is made from pure alkalized (Dutch process) cocoa powder. Its various uses make it very saleable especially among hotels, bars/cafes, restaurants, bakeries and households.

We also have it in Sweetened Dutche Chocolate Tablet(Tablea) so that our consumers doesn’t have to add sugar and thus saves time especially for those who are always on the go.

Dutche Chocolate Powder also comes in handy as fondue, churros dip, choco drink, pastries, cakes, brownies, champorado, icing , etc.

Please feel free to PM me for your orders/inquiries.

post-30494-1127672519.jpg

post-30494-1127672535.jpg

chocolate avalanche by this small shop at royale place mall beside ever gotesco commonwealth. . lia's cakes is the name. .

moist cake, chocolate fudge icing (they say its the time consuming tarditional method) caramel in the middle and topped of with white chocolaterolls on top.. delicious!

will try this out. i live near the place :)

polly's chocolate cake is good and it's not that expensive. :cool:

bizu's and cookie monster's version is great as well. will also try to check out the chocolate cake over at jack's loft :)

a little deviation from the usual choco cake...

last weekend, i was in greenhills

and they had a food fair in the middle of the

tiangge area. there's a stall there that sells

ensaymada! yup, ensaymada with a twist!

the topping is belgian choco! oh me gosh!!!

it was heaven!!! try it out!

becky's kitchen has another branch at valle verde 1. it's beside the community center at suha street. as you enter valle 1 gate turn right ,at the end turn left and after a few meters on your left side you'll see the community center/covered court. becky's is just beside it. they have a whole gamut of delicious baked stuff aside from their chocolate cake. eg prune walnut cake,potato almond crunch, swiss chocolate cake, walnut brownies 105 for a half box :thumbsupsmiley: , walnut raisin oat cookies 140 for a box of 24 pcs. :boo: and the list goes on.....there goes my diet. :blink: