The Best Chocolate Cake You've Tried

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake

Small chocolate cake with a surprise chocolate syrup center. Warm and moist. Topped by a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. When the flavors, textures and temperatures of the warm chocolate and the cold ice cream meld, its as if you had gone to heaven ... :wub:

Mukhang masarap yan ah! Ma try nga!

UCC has lots of really good Chocolate Cakes! This past week the chance to try the chocolate cake at the Hyatt hotel at Pedro Gil. Really yummy! Also tried the "flourless?" chocolate cake at Uno. Oooohhhh!!! Not too sweet but so so nice!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wackeen
Ms. Polly's chocolate cake... could be bought only at Shell Magallanes... is the moistest chocolate cake i've ever tried... and it's really cheap at P360 :)

For those who work in Makati -- Polly's chocolate cake (I think 360 nga ang price) has also been available for some time now at Shell Maya(?) i.e. the station near RCBC/Citiland in Salcedo Village. Along Buendia it is across the way from Zuellig Pharma.

Mas madali yata ito puntahan than Magallanes for most people.

Basically it is moist, sweet, and chocolatey. Imagine your fantasy chocolate cake as a 10-year old.

I'm partial to the chocolate cakes with a layer of caramel inside, like at Alex III.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...