^

How's the breakfast and their amenity?

It's basically just suites there. No pool. The most would be the Jacuzzi Suite. The place is along the main road, not that noticeable.

Breakfast would be your choice of the items in their list, which will be given to you to fill up.

Otherwise, it's Tagaytay, so there are a lot of places to eat.

Here's what I had... Danggit with Fried Egg and Rice. Your choice of juice and some fruits. And coffee.

post-179199-0-33893400-1567504686_thumb.jpg

Edited by sOin2you

I google this place and it is near skyranch. Seems like a nice place wala lang swimmingpool. Katabi ito ng Escala with the infinity pool view and right across is the wind residences.

It's a bit secluded actually although the property is just along the main road. No sign, so you'd better be mindful when to turn for the gate. The landmark was the water tank, as I was advised.

Yes there's no pool. But the thing that got me was the first sight you'll see, which is the view, without having to get off the bed.

Palakasan na nga lang ng loob if you wanna go for the tub which is on the terrace area. LOL. But I did try that of course.

Well, just an option. Also got Escala in the list. As well as 8 Suites, Moon Garden, Casa Alegria, Chalet de Tagaytay, The Boutique Bed and Breakfast, curious about Hillcreek and Chateau Hestia, Twin Lakes... So far, those are what's in the list.

Pix or it didn't happen ung tub sa terrace lol. I like swimming and Twin Lakes I think that only offers heated infinity pool in your list. Ang dami ng hotel dyan pag wala ako maisip sa Taal Vista lagi.

Hahaha. No, there's no pic for that tub "moment". But it's relaxing watching the view and soaking in the water. Hehehe.

I think Hotel Monticello has a heated pool too. Not so sure though. Yes, madami na options. If you want a bit more secluded, better not get those na within the range of Sky Ranch since dun ang busy area. Dun sa kabilang side will be better. But if access to nearby restaurants, yun nga lang, you have to consider over dun sa kabila nga.

Well,it's just a short ride naman. Check those in the list. Well, right now we're considering The Boutique. Hehehe. But I said I would prefer Moon Garden or Chalet de Tagaytay first, since both have that rustic feels.

Seriously not even an IG worthy pix on that tub moment? You gotta be kidding. Lol. I will check your list in trivago as for the other side Club Balai Isabel seems a good place to go many of my friends have been there.

If you're up for the view of the lake, consider it more for hotels along the ridge. Some hotels are over at the other side of the road, like Anya for example. Perhaps you'd like to check that too. A hit near Balay Dako, I think?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sir Usually it become one way every sunday ,but for now because of Sea Games they did that after the sea games it will be back to normal two way excluding Sundays.

The traffic in tagaytay now is crazy

I dont know why they had to make the road in front of robinsons one way. crazy traffic

before I would go there to release stress. now It causes more stress hahaha