• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Try Green ATS Tagaytay.

Had lunch here last May 2016, my friends and I came from an overnight stay in Canyon Cove Nasugbu and we decided to head back to Manila via Tagaytay. We were scouting for a place to eat where we could fill our mouths and hungry stomach. Saw a number of places to eat along the way but glad we made the right move when we saw this restaurant. Place was crowded and took us half an hour to get our table but it was worth the wait. We were seated at the balcony where you have a great and magnificent view of the famous taal volcano with adjacent rocks and mountains next to each other. Service was ok it took them less than 15 mins to serve our food as you can place your order while u wait to be seated. Food was reasonable and deliciously good and satisfying...loved the bulalo, crispy pata, crispy tawilis, etc...after eating you can take your selfies and groupies with the great panoramic view of nature...i will come back to this place with my family and recommend this to everyone...one suggestion to the owner i hope they will expand and add more tables so they can accommodate more people all at once...

• Like (+1) 1

tried crosswinds, nice, laki ng condo style na mga chalets, nga lang night time, its as peaceful as a graveyard, hehehe medyo katakot lumabas and sobrang tahimik... the place needs people.

tried a boutique hotel just above david's salon, well, nice cya kasi cozy and malinis, laki yun bed, sobrang pagod, got to sleep very fast. hehehe