• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Sugar House's Concorde cake :cry:

It used to be my fave cake... It was the last gift I received from my EX after we have broken up.

It was a looooooong time ago, but, it still reminds me of him.

*SIGHS*

oops..reminds me of the time I met up with my ex in Sugar House Megamall..bought the same cake supposedly for us to eat paghatid ko sa kanila.. I was breaking up with her & a friend advised me this Sugarhouse cake so as to mitigate at least the hurt that would follow.. Well we parted ways kaya lang hindi rin ganun ka amicable..oh well..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't remember where we would buy it when I was a kid, but my mom would buy burger wrapped in aluminum foil. If you're 4, that tasted like heaven!

I also remember eating at Coney Islands in Araneta Center (was it a kiosk?) Specially eating Eskimo roll. (Ice cream sandwhich that uses cookies rather than bread)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1. Hot n Sour Soup - it's one of my favorite dishes that he never fails to remind me. he's travel all the way from the south just to bring me a hot bowl of this which he'd get from hap chan.

2. Coffee n Fries - specifically McDonald's. this has been our official combo meal. a common breakfast for us.

3. Pan de Manila - he surprised me one time when he paid a short visit in our office. he handed me this bag that was full of Pan de Manila choco goodies and a mug that I use in the office.