Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Me malaking impact din ba sa paglaki ng belly ang Hamburger? kahit 2x a month lang?

Twice a month isn't too bad. What you have to focus on is reducing the fat around your tummy, and that'll need lots of exercise depending on how much you have to work on. You don't have to stop eating, you only have to eat less of everything.

I do pilates and crunches for about 30 minutes a day. Works for me. :)

i have been doing crunches and other core workout 15min a day (core workout only) and limit lng ung intake ko ng food but i drink 1 a week still my abs are not well defined, specially ung lower, wat am i doing wrong? i also do cardio mga 20-30min every otherday

i have been doing crunches and other core workout 15min a day (core workout only) and limit lng ung intake ko ng food but i drink 1 a week still my abs are not well defined, specially ung lower, wat am i doing wrong? i also do cardio mga 20-30min every otherday

1. when you drink how much do you drink??

2. as with #1 may pulutan?

3. what about your meal plan for the rest of the week??

4. I assume you don't lift any weights??

@ olympus: mga 4 bottles to 6 bottles light beer, sympre may pulutan pero i don't eat much.

meal plan: morning - 1 bowl oatmeal + bread or fruits (mga 2pcs ng bread or 1 fruit)

lunch - 1 cup rice + meat/chicken or fish (optional vegies pag meron)

dinner - half rice + chicken or fish (alternative: sandwhich (tuna or chicken) 1 or 2 sandwiches)

dessert: fruits or low fat ice cream or yogurt( every other night only)

@ olympus: yes I don't lift any weights only the usual push ups and chin ups. (30 reps, 3 sets) every other day (for chin-ups max 10 reps 3 sets)

@ mach 83: well doing it for years but i stop sometimes mga 1 month or 2-3weeks because of work. I do lots of core exercise. but i only do crunches and leg raises, i don't have the stability ball and i don't do core exercise that involves weights. i do (50 reps 3 sets (3exercises only leg raise, crunch, and modified crunch for side obliques) or 500 crunches(no other core exercise, pag nag mamadali) 1 set)

thanks for sa mga info at pag reply....

please give me other advices. what lifting exercise shall i do? i ayoko kasi lumobo hhehehe thx

Here's a quide you can follow to help flatten your stomach. Print this list out and post it somewhere in your house where you'll see it.

1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat.

2. Eat a small handful of almonds (at least 6) every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.

3. Purchase a Pilates DVD and do the exercises at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.

4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).

5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.

6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. It's better than sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.

7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.

8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.

9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.

10. Take a break from healthy eating once in a while and treat yourself to your favorite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you'll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.

Just remember that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to slimming your waistline and flattening your stomach. There's no such thing as losing your stomach fast. You have to work at it daily and remain consistent with your diet and exercise.

If you remember nothing else, remember this: A flat stomach comes with TOTAL BODY FITNESS - not just from spot toning your stomach with crunches.

Aside from exercise... avoid transfat, saturated fat, high in calories, high in sodium. always check nutrition facts. avoid dip fry, fastfoods, no white rice and no softdrinks. drink a lot of water, fruits and vegetables. remember it takes a lot of patience to achieve what you want from your tummy.

mga idols sa gym panu po ba paliitin ang belly natin kasi kahit nag wowork out ako laki pa rin ng tyan kow kahit ng aabs na ko, di naman pwede mag diet kow kasi medyo payat din akow, di rin naman ako masyado umiinom ng beer,

thanks po

Here's a quide you can follow to help flatten your stomach. Print this list out and post it somewhere in your house where you'll see it.

1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat.

2. Eat a small handful of almonds (at least 6) every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.

3. Purchase a Pilates DVD and do the exercises at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.

4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).

5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.

6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. It's better than sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.

7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.

8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.

9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.

10. Take a break from healthy eating once in a while and treat yourself to your favorite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you'll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.

Just remember that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to slimming your waistline and flattening your stomach. There's no such thing as losing your stomach fast. You have to work at it daily and remain consistent with your diet and exercise.

If you remember nothing else, remember this: A flat stomach comes with TOTAL BODY FITNESS - not just from spot toning your stomach with crunches.

100% correct!! :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ask ko lang po kung paano ba ang pag-measure ng body fat percentage? Isang friend ko kasi may weighing scale na digital na nagme-measure din ng body fat,yung nag-weigh me nasa 14.8% ang bodyfat ko. Accurate ba yun? May ibang way pa ba?

Ask ko lang po kung paano ba ang pag-measure ng body fat percentage? Isang friend ko kasi may weighing scale na digital na nagme-measure din ng body fat,yung nag-weigh me nasa 14.8% ang bodyfat ko. Accurate ba yun? May ibang way pa ba?

Maraming paraan to measure your bf%. Underwater Weighing - Hydrostatic, Bio- Electric Impedance Analysis, BIA Body Fat Scales and hand grip tests (katulad ng sa friend mo), and Skinfold using calipers just to name a few.

There is a big chance that you'll get different results if you compare the measurements of each method. Stick to one method so you can track your progress properly.

Maraming paraan to measure your bf%. Underwater Weighing - Hydrostatic, Bio- Electric Impedance Analysis, BIA Body Fat Scales and hand grip tests (katulad ng sa friend mo), and Skinfold using calipers just to name a few.

There is a big chance that you'll get different results if you compare the measurements of each method. Stick to one method so you can track your progress properly.

Tnx 4 d info bro!!!! appreciate it. :lol:

Pomelo is the biggest of all the citrus fruit; it is native to Southeast Asian countries. Pomelo can grow as large as 30cm in diameter and weigh up to 25 pounds. The pulp color varies from pale yellow to pink and red. The rind is very thick but soft and easy to peel away. Pommel has sweet and sour tastes but the membranes of the segments are bitter and usually discarded.

light yellow variety of pomelo

Nutrient per 100 g:

•Vitamin C: 44.8 mg

•Vitamin B1: 0.03 mg

•Vitamin B2: 0.03 mg

•Beta Carotene 200 ug

•Calcium 14.0 mg

•Iron 0.6 mg

•Protein 0.7 g

•Fat 0.3 g

•Carbohydrate 10.4 g

•Energy: 44.0 Kcal

•Water: 88.0 g

Health Benefits:

•The rind of pomelo contains a high amount of bioflavonoid. The bioflavonoid in pomelo was discovered to even stop cancer cells from spreading in breast cancer patients by ridding the body of excess estrogen.

•Even if the juice of pomelo has an acid taste, its juice actually has an alkaline reaction after digestion. It is therefore beneficial in the digestive system.

•Pomelo has pectin which is effective in reducing the accumulation of arterial deposits.

•The high content of vitamin C helps to strengthen and maintain the elasticity of arteries.

•Pomelo can aid in the weight loss process, because the fat burning enzyme in pomelo can help to absorb and reduce the starch and sugar in the body.

•Pomelo can even help in cases of fatigue, diabetes, fever, insomnia, sore throat, stomach and pancreatic cancer

red variety of pomelo

Uses: Pomelo fruit is eaten fresh or is use to make juice. The pulp can be use to make salads and the peel is used to make candies and in Chinese cooking, citrus peel is often used for flavoring, especially in sweet soup desserts.

Buying Tip: When buying pomelo choose fruit that is heavy for its size, blemish-free and has fragrant sweet smell. If you can, choose the pink and red variety which is slightly sweeter and more nutritious (because of the darker pigment).

Juicing Tip: Keep the fruit at room temperature before juicing to get the most out of it. To prepare, quarter the fruit and peel off the skin. Leave in as much rind as possible as it contains the most anti-cancer agents. You may add honey if you find the juice too sour.

bro, just want to share the benefits of pomelo fruit.

• 4 weeks later...