Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

How to burn fat in your tummy ? Here's the simplest yet effective way...

Don't eat before you sleep, workout your abs.. do crunches like inclined and decline for the lower abs then eat only skyflakes 2 hours before workout and eat your meal after 2 hours only.

Then take these supplements :

Dianabol, Hydroxycut, Amino Acids.

Whey Protein and Megamass combined with fresh white eggs. Mixed it up using a blender.

That's all. You can see the results in just 3 months of doing this.

PS. Do this at least 4x a week... Okay ?

HAHAHAHA Dianabol???

HAHAHAHA Dianabol???

tsk tsk tsk..d-bol, the person who recommend this anabolic steroid is putting the health of the mtc members who will follow his suggestion at risk. Please make a good advice naman on this forum because someone will follow your write ups. Suggestion lang sa gustong magpaliit ng tyan..check the website www.tinajuanfitness.info, all the fitness facts are there and that website is credible. Peace to all...

hi guys! may i contribute a bit? been away from mtc for months since i left pinas. now am back. pano paliitin ang tyan...from my experience, jogging and well boxing worked well for me lalo na if you do it wearing one of those thermal suits. ang body kasi is made basically of two kinds of weights...mass and water weight so you do need to sweat. in my boxing; started at a waistline of 44 and doing abs reps of 200. now i managed to trim this down to 29 and now doing an averagre of 900 abs reps total doing different abs exercises. sinabayan ko na rin ng after 6 diet wherein i can eat anything (but decided to control on drinking and eating rice) until 6 pm. my usual dinner I take around 4:30 in the afternoon. after which, water nalang till next day.

note lang; the body eventually adopts to your exercise then makikita mo na parang hindi na nagtutuloy ang weightloss mo. even yung routine mo parang hindi ka na napapagod masyado. when this happens, change your routine for one month. for me, i change my routine by shifting from boxing to muay thai or swimming. you will see biglang bibilis again ang weightloss mo and when you get back after a month to your old routine, mas noticeable again ang effects sa iyo.

now i stopped boxing entirely and shifted to MMA and muay thai with boxing as my exercise breaker na...baliktad na entirely routine ko. hope this helps

Don't focus on the ab work. Ab work will strengthen your ab muscles but will not make your belly small. A smaller waist means losing fat as men tend to gain fat in that area.

So focus on losing fat by engaging in cardio work. Running, swimming, cycling are good examples but make sure you watch your fat intake because you might be taking in more than you are burning.

Just eat under your calorie deficit and exercise at least 3x a week for at least 1hr.

I have cousins/aunts who say they're dieting..then they don't eat the whole day.

The hard part of dieting is finding something that you can keep as a lifestyle.

I've seen lots of people who don't eat rice "anymore". The question is..how long can you keep that up? 1 month? 2 months? Eat rice..but do it in moderation. We're filipinos..we eat rice:) hehe

How long before you saw results?

Yun po ang hirap sa akin... hinding hindi ako makatulog ng gutom..parang alumpihit akong makatulog ng gutom...

What i did was dahil nga di ako makatulog ng gutom....

2 piece of pandesal lang sa umaga... then an hour morning jog sa Luneta :)

dahil may resistensya pa naman galing sa gabing kain.. i can skip lunch.. inom lang ng Pocari Sweat.. ewan ko but the salty taste makes my hunger go away.. (promote promote.. hahaha)

Then a cup of rice sa Dinner... kapag medyo di pa rin kuntento... fruits na lang... apple or banana

Then kapag medyo feel full naman bago matulog pump some iron ... kapg di pa rin pump "somebody" na .. hahaha

Awa ng diyos napaliit ko tiyan ko...

May mga jokes nga ako dahil sa pagpapaliit ko ng tiyan ..

Ano sinasabi mo sa mga friends mo? OO Nanganak na po ako!

Ano sinasabi mo sa partner mo? Siguro naman pwede na ko umibabaw?

Ano sinasabi mo sa Uten mo? Oist! Andyan ka pala ? Long time no see ah!

Bwahehe

. . .

As I say, its the processed foods, the oily foods, trans fats and such that is killing us, not rice...

Japanese and Thais eat more rice than we do but they don't have more obese people than we do

This is very true. Rice alone is not the culprit. I think it's lifestyle and the way we cook. Thai food is generally spicy and a lot of coconut, but I seldom see fatties. :)

You need to eat rice and carbs for energy. Just eat and workout, dieting is a shortcut to weight loss. If you want results, work for it. I train 2x a day 6 days a week no diet but I don't have a belly.

Big belly = Tamad mag ensayo

Starving yourself through diets will just create a yoyo effect and bring you back from where you started because you will crave for more food and binge in the end.

I eat 2 plates of rice for breakfast, sometimes 3. My mid morning snack is a sandwich or fruit, lunch is also heavy with lots of rice rice rice, mid afternoon snack is another sandwich or a banana, dinner is heavy with rice rice rice.

Just do lots of cardio I mean lots of it and you won't gain weight.

Hirap talaga paliitin ang tyan. Even when I dropped 105 lbs (285-180) a few years back, meron pa din natira. I suppose kailangan lang talaga tyaga sa overall fitness. I also think it's better to get into a hobby sport (mountainbiking, triathlon, etc...) para di naman maging masyadong monotonous yung daily workout. At the very least, you would have something to look forward to sa weekend. Intake is also very important. Eat sensibly pa din ang golden rule. On my end, I try to keep my intake below my Basal Metabolic Rate or simply, the amount of calories your body needs to maintain your current weight. Eat below that and for sure, liliit ka.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

...crunches poh are best & easy,,, un eh if you could maintain 500 crunches daily ...holy cow! <_< <_<

Crunches can only tone the abs. They cannot get rid of the fat layer above your abs muscles. The only way to lose the fat is to do vigorous cardio or aerobic exercise regularly. These exercises are a must rather than an option because they help increase the metabolic rate, causing your body to use up all stored forms of energy, in short, your fat. Weight training also increases your body's overall metabolic rate, so in a way it helps you achieve a flat and well toned tummy. B)

Possible, but if your running that often you need to eat dinner still. That " no food after 6 pm diet is for relatively sedentary people" if your running you'll need to eat afterwards to make sure your muscles recover for the run.

A good guideline would be to eat a heavy breakfast, moderate lunch, and a light dinner (i could get into the technicalities of what you should eat but it might bore you to tears)

Watch what you eat as well. Dieting is not depriving yourself of food, it is eating the right portion, amounts and the right types of food at the right time.

You might want to add some form of strength training to your running regimen, as strength training increases your muscle mass and density which in turn increases your metabolism so even when at rest your still burning calories since your metabolism is higher.

im running 10k dis coming weekend and im practicing 8reps sa high street..di ako nagugutom after ng run ko ang last na kain ko is around 2pm ang kinakain ko is burger fries and pineapples juice tapos ok na talaga ako......di ako makaramdam ng gutom after ko tumakbo............